Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
To be honest, telling the school that it’s a family trip for her father’s birthday has a better chance of it being forgiven vs just saying they’re going on a random pleasure trip for no reason. Still hope she gets fined though, but Seagull doesn’t care. It’s cheaper for her to pay fines instead of paying more for airfare/hotel during E’s actual school break times.
If i was a parent and I heard and saw my child was falling behind on school, this early on no less, i would make that my priority and not my birthday. they have their priorities all wrong in my opinion

Mar 2, 2024
If i was a parent and I heard and saw my child was falling behind on school, this early on no less, i would make that my priority and not my birthday. they have their priorities all wrong in my opinion
Begda is wrong in general, not just in priorities. She cooks wrong. She speaks wrong. She eats wrong. She dresses wrong. She thinks wrong. She’s built wrong. She’s just…wrong for this world. 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
How much did she burn her cwoissant today 🤣 It’s bleeping cremated 😭

IMG_8950.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
I doubt Sedat gives a s about travelling for his birthday. That’s all Sevda and her thirst for “luxury” (aka an all inclusive 😂)

I like the comment someone made to her about the cross-ont needing warming not cooking. Sevda replies that she went off to do other things 🙄 Like she’s just too busy to wait two minutes while the damn thing heats up.

Last edited:

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
I doubt Sedat gives a s about travelling for his birthday. That’s all Sevda and her thirst for “luxury” (aka an all inclusive 😂)

I like the comment someone made to her about the cross-ont needing warming not cooking. Sevda replies that she went off to do other things 🙄 Like she’s just too busy to wait two minutes while the damn thing heats up.
Airfryers (airfwyers) also have a timer lol. she could have just set the timer correctly and wouldnt have needed to watch it. she probably cant figure it out!

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
She’s so nonchalant about it. Just doesn’t give a do. She PUT that it’s Sedat’s birthday. Who cares? Go out for a dinner then 🙄

IMG_4248.jpeg
Does she REALLY think taking Ela out of school to go on holiday in term time will be authorised as ‘acceptable’ because it’s the child’s Dad’s birthday?!!! This woman is more deranged than I thought! Can you imagine the teacher’s/staff’s faces when they read the request form with that reason! 🙄😂🙄😂🙄😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

Especially since it wouldn’t take at all long to do in the air fryer 🙄 She’s a bad liar

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Does she REALLY think taking Ela out of school to go on holiday in term time will be authorised as ‘acceptable’ because it’s the child’s Dad’s birthday?!!! This woman is more deranged than I thought! Can you imagine the teacher’s/staff’s faces when they read the request form with that reason! 🙄😂🙄😂🙄😂
Who the duck cares about it being a parent’s birthday 💀 Absolute joke

Reactions: Steffie_boo

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I can't believe she commented that on the form for school she listed the reason for the trip as "Sedat's birthday". thats such a crap reason. part of being a parent is making little sacrifices, like not always making your birthday some big show. it's just a day, her education should definitely come first.
She's taking the piss ..and the school will take the piss out of her. Taking a child out of school to celebrate her Dad's birthday as an excuse is piss poor . My children had to take- god forbid- 2 days off school mid September( they had to go their Grandparents who aren't in a great physical state ) when their Dad had to be rushed into hospital for an emergency operation followed by 3 weeks in critical care . Followed by another op which was last minute... the eldest one who was 13 had another day off as she was old enough to be able to cope with seeing her Dad in a critical care ward just before they rushed him for his 2nd op.. Both schools ( junior and a secondary) have been very understanding but it still gets marked down as unauthorised absence ffs . This b needs to be taken down by the LEA ... taking the piss now and unfortunately now, Ewa is behind.. yet this thick cow still doesn't give a do does she ? Makes my blood boil

Status
Not open for further replies.