Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Listen to her this this morning absolutely rambling about tit this morning and money exchange in Turkey.. she can talk some absolute s.. how can she not watch that back and delete it.. I guess because it gets her some money.. between her and mine I don’t know who is more dull.. didn’t see a pat lunch video this morning about not getting home until 9 firty the night before

Mar 2, 2024
Our son is the same age as Ewa. We are in a different country and our son just had two weeks school holiday. I work part time and we still managed to go to a science museum and National museum, a cinema experience where he could play Mario kart on a big screen, a trip to his great grandmother for her birthday, lunch out with Hubby in the city while he was in his lunch break, a pizza and popcorn night for a local kids group, the playground, a wildlife park visit, bushwalking, countless games of Uno, visit a strawberry picking warehouse followed by milkshakes.. how could Ewa be at home with a mum who doesn’t work and go absolutely no where is beyond me!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I think asbestos hands is slang for being able to handle hot plates, items et. . My son says it and he’s a chef.
Have never heard of it before 🤣 Looked it up and it tends to be used by chefs (like your son) as I guess they’re the ones most exposing their hands to extreme heat

Yeah, it’s an actual saying. For once, she used an expression correctly 😂
She has air fryer hands not asbestos hands though… She’d have to actually cook to have developed heat tolerance

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It really makes me wonder how she managed to supposedly be a locum dispenser at " the farmacy " . She struggles with reading and pronunciation of the simplest words ... how did she cope? as let's face it - a lot of names of prescription medications are quite long and complex ... along with her inability to do maths- how did she manage to safely dispense the correct amount of each medication without getting it wrong ? Unless - she was just a glorified cashier as a lot of us have said for quite some time .... or whatever few brain cells she did have, have now disappeared since she quit work to become a " Tiktok influencer and foodie " ? 🤔
I’d be worried about her being anywhere near medications without a KS1 level of maths 🥴

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Our son is the same age as Ewa. We are in a different country and our son just had two weeks school holiday. I work part time and we still managed to go to a science museum and National museum, a cinema experience where he could play Mario kart on a big screen, a trip to his great grandmother for her birthday, lunch out with Hubby in the city while he was in his lunch break, a pizza and popcorn night for a local kids group, the playground, a wildlife park visit, bushwalking, countless games of Uno, visit a strawberry picking warehouse followed by milkshakes.. how could Ewa be at home with a mum who doesn’t work and go absolutely no where is beyond me!
All Ela does at home and on holiday is go on her iPad

Mar 2, 2024
Did she say "tick" the driver then corrected it to "tip" then glitched and said "tick" again???
Oh did she? Am I going to have to listen to that drivel again? 😂 She rambled so much this mownging and had trouble stringing her thoughts in a coherent sentence.

She was not going to have breakfast but then she decided she better have it because once she starts, she will not stop!! She actually said this.

A nod to the twolls by mentioning that people will get annoyed because she said “if you know you know”. But apparently she can’t help herself. Not clear whether she can’t help being an idiot and using the expression incorrectly or she can’t help saying it to annoy the twolls.

Mar 2, 2024
She’s so pleased with herself in the EWM video this mownging. The curt “mmm” in between sentences was driving me nuts. She has something to do for a change so she’s manic as she lists all the tasks she has completed 🙄 Still spinning her wheels over having two very full bags. Pay for a third one or stfu about it, Sev. She drinks those herbal teas, takes colon pills and drinks that green stuff all for her bowel issues. Just fix your s diet, why don’t you.

Reactions: LMack and FoxyBingo
Mar 2, 2024
1000022142.jpg

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Why order a Turkish takeaway when you'll be eating Turkish all week?

Also for someone who says she never has takeaway she has one every week. Lying cow
Because she's fing obsessed with being Turkish ffs . All we'll see is stuff dolloped with bloody yoghurt , chillies, peppers etc
Same old crap she eats at home. I've just come back from Gran Canaria and have fully gone out of my way to eat local tapas.. seafood .. anything we don't usually eat at home ... as its a lovely refreshing change!

Status
Not open for further replies.