Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Good evening evewyone…. The way she pronounces the Turkish food in this video really grinds my gears 😠😠😠 and what’s with the oil 🤢 looks wank to me 🤮
IMG_5432.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
Good evening evewyone…. The way she pronounces the Turkish food in this video really grinds my gears 😠😠😠 and what’s with the oil 🤢 looks wank to me 🤮
IMG_5432.jpeg
That looks disgusting to me (sorry), I can't believe she didn't add any of the salad, that is just pure stodge. No wonder she has bowel issues!

Also hate when she says "he's going in with..." or "I'm going to go in with..." such an annoying phrase but not as annoying as her saying the Turkish words of course. Hated everything about this video lol

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I think she’s laying low on the postings cos she knows she shouldn’t have taken Ela out of school. Normally we’d get 1563 stories a day
She can’t keep up with deleting all the school questions so she’s keeping her posts to a limit is my bet. It’s probably getting harder and harder for her to filter now that mine has her own tiktok

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I'm intrigued that her voice sounds quite low but the chewing is so LOUD. How does she do that?? It's like she turns a mic on when she starts chewing but there is no second mic lol
I went over to have a brief look ... she'd ordered a Chinese .... and pronounced one of the dishes as "Pecking Sauce " .. I'm done... I quit with this family ... wtf ?

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Their suitcases were full to the brim when they left so how is she going to bring all this crap back?
She's such a lying do about only being able to take 2 cases that were full to the brim I don't know who she booked with but she flew with Easyjet and they get 20 kilos each for the three of them, plus 10 kg hand luggage !! We flew to Gran Canaria recently- 4 of us ( 2 adults, a 14 year old and an 8 year old for 10 days ... we flew with Jet2 who allocate 22 kg per checked in bag . We took a big suitcase ( weighed in at 21 kg ) and 2 medium ones- each one came in at around 13 kgs .. and that was for 10 days... and some stuff we didn't even wear !! What on earth is she packing for just a week ? An entire suitcase full of rankings from Vinted and tat from Shein ? The mind boggles ! .

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She's such a lying do about only being able to take 2 cases that were full to the brim I don't know who she booked with but she flew with Easyjet and they get 20 kilos each for the three of them, plus 10 kg hand luggage !! We flew to Gran Canaria recently- 4 of us ( 2 adults, a 14 year old and an 8 year old for 10 days ... we flew with Jet2 who allocate 22 kg per checked in bag . We took a big suitcase ( weighed in at 21 kg ) and 2 medium ones- each one came in at around 13 kgs .. and that was for 10 days... and some stuff we didn't even wear !! What on earth is she packing for just a week ? An entire suitcase full of rankings from Vinted and tat from Shein ? The mind boggles ! .
Rankings? Lol- love autocorrect! Tankinis 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.