Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I hope so 😆
Ugh. Unfortunately not. She seems to be trying to go back onto Instagram more now
Screenshot_20240501_111208_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mar 2, 2024
Just saw the sister's video with the spaghetti.

"Going into London when you don't live in London is very expensive" - sorry what? Is travel into London for London residents free in her head? What a stupid thing to say. She also mentioned the prawns she had being sold out, bet she thinks she's influenced people into raiding Aldi for them lol

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Ugh. Unfortunately not. She seems to be trying to go back onto Instagram more now
Screenshot_20240501_111208_Samsung Internet.jpg
Bloody Nora, the size of those thighs!! o_O, not a flattering shot at all but at least she's got her ugly labia eyes covered.
Apologies for fat shaming, I don't normally comment on someone's size or lack of it as no one's perfect, The Beautiful South nailed that one with their song Perfect 10 but to post that shot on Instagram surely proves that she believes herself to be a vision of beauty? If that's the case, she's deluded.

Mar 2, 2024
Don't forget the Biscoff biscuits and biscoff spread after. No way she calorie counted to lose the weight... gastric sleeve or band all the way ( I'm not an expert on these so apologies) someone has stated on IG she filmed in Turkey when she was overweight .. and then nothing for several months- she pops back up all of a sudden 7 stone ( supposedly lighter ) the very loose skin on her arms and around her belly suggests she went for a very quick weight loss solution.. i could be wrong though 🤷‍♀️
If she calorie counted and went to the Gym 5 days a week (her words not mine) she wouldn’t have the apron round her gut or the very lose skin on her arms. She absolutely had Gastric surgery!

Reactions: mims and Anon_face_
Mar 2, 2024
She has to be the most fing irritating person on TikTok. Who talks like this. How can she watch herself and fink yeah I look and sound good. You have a mouth like a bum hole. You’re firty five and look about 50 and dress like a 70 year old going to a party. Your hair is shocking. Please go get it done pwoperly. It’s begging for a treatment. Your poor husband does not want to listen to your bum hole mouth chatting s to your phone every single meal. You make the dinner and film it. You serve the dinner and film it. You eat the dinner and film it. Just do it in one video. You’re sat with your husband and daughter, you can’t help yourself but talk to your phone. About sauwwwccceee and solt. No one gives a shiny se sevda. And you’re the nasty one. Your face is filled with nastiness. Your nicey nice act doesn’t fool us. You’re a nasty cow. Your tone to your husband is disgusting. You’re an absolute control freak. You have the audacity to make vidoes begging for attention in dresses that you absolutely should not wear. You’re feet were too big for them shoes as well. You reply to nasty comments about ewa (it was awful I don’t condone it) but by replying like the rest of the idiots you garner attention for yourself. All the dickheads in the comments saying poor sev you’re so lovely you don’t deserve this hate. Ewa doesn’t but you sevda you’re a self centred, stingy narcissistic t. Mawning 🖕🏻
Absolutely love this.

Mar 2, 2024
No posts to tiktok today. She has to be pissed off and sulking over the school comments on all her videos. Also, she’s known for “agers” they had this trip booked. But it seems like she waited till the last possible second to submit the holiday request to the school?
Yeah that crossed my mind, she did that with the holiday in November and no doubt will do the same in June or whenever the next one is. In her head, I think if she doesn't have a reply saying "unauthorised" by the time she leaves, there's nothing they can do about it, so she'll keep doing it

don't know how it works in practice but if i were that head teacher i would be issuing fines and escalating it where possible on that basis alone, because she knows exactly what she's doing

Mar 2, 2024
I can't believe she commented that on the form for school she listed the reason for the trip as "Sedat's birthday". thats such a crap reason. part of being a parent is making little sacrifices, like not always making your birthday some big show. it's just a day, her education should definitely come first.
She absolutely thick as fing pig se. Turks don’t celebrate their birthdays like us brits! Half of them don’t even know what fing year they were Born! But to put this as the reason for a holiday is a lame ass excuse! Fine her sorry ass!

Mar 2, 2024
If i was a parent and I heard and saw my child was falling behind on school, this early on no less, i would make that my priority and not my birthday. they have their priorities all wrong in my opinion
Don’t give her tips! Any money she will read this and put that down. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: mims
Mar 2, 2024
I would be willing to bet that what Sedation wants for his birthday is to probably see his parents. I know Turkey is probably very cheap when it comes to all inclusives, but doesn’t it seem like a slap in his parents faces to come all the way over there and not see them? Begda could’ve booked an all inclusive somewhere else, like Spain. Or is it because Sedation is still a citizen of Turkey and therefore would need a visa to travel around the EU? Cheap Begda doesn’t want to pay for his visa for a week’s stay? 🙄
He’d have to take the British citizenship test and he’d absolutely fail it, because he can barely string a sentence together unless it’s Very good very nice which is all he says! He’s no British passport she he can’t Travel Freely. But yes we go to Turkey on holiday but we always either rent a house and bring My husbands parents or they come stay with us in our Hotel. Wouldn’t dream of going over there and not seeing my in-laws. We just don’t know how long we have left with them,so spending every minute with them is imperative for us. My husband wants to visit Spain and other parts of the world but I’m like nope not when we can spend time with His Family. That’s what’s important! Nothing else!

Status
Not open for further replies.