Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
How the hell is this bullying? I wrote it on the seagull account.
IMG_7729.jpeg

Reactions: Anon_face_

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
I feel kind of bad because I'm not the skinniest either ... and my weight has fluctuated ... but at least i don't hide behind filters and walk around like i'm God's gift to the Earth I guess :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Steffie_boo

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The filter is filtering today!!! And all you can hear on that jacket potato video is ewaaaaas bloody iPad on full blast. Why can’t you give her some colouring or a book or perhaps give her some maths work since she’s fallen behind and struggling on that!? You can go on holiday and still do school work to help your child you stupid bint
She really doesn’t care at all about her child’s education… This whole holiday is for her and because she wanted it

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Never marry a Turk because majority are like this. Their mothers wipe their arses well into their 50s. Mine is exactly the Same but I’m use to it .🤣🤣 My hubby does work really hard and long hours and provides everything for us, so it doesn’t bother me. If I ask him to Clean the upstairs for me he will clean it spotlessly. Emptying Draws which isn’t necessary which in turn creates more work for me. 🤣🤣🤣 He literally does everything for us, so I don’t mind at all. Besides there are only so many times I can throw my shoes at him before he gets me for assault. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My other half is a Manchester born 2nd generation Turk Cyp! You are totally right!! Anything we do.. they believe they do better!! Now I make sure I don’t leave clothes on radiator for 2 days!! His mother thought that was a cardinal sin🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Twit and Twat!

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
The filter is filtering today!!! And all you can hear on that jacket potato video is ewaaaaas bloody iPad on full blast. Why can’t you give her some colouring or a book or perhaps give her some maths work since she’s fallen behind and struggling on that!? You can go on holiday and still do school work to help your child you stupid bint
and see the wine glass in them cheap sunglasses. pissed as a bint

Apr 15, 2024
England
With all the weight loss surgery speculation on the Hippo account and the other forum, if she’s really had weight loss surgery of some sort, does that explain maybe why she’s always constipated? She said she can go 1 week without going for a s, that can’t be normal but if it’s one of the side effects of the surgery that might explain it?

Status
Not open for further replies.