Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
IMG_7731.jpeg
IMG_7732.jpeg
IMG_7733.jpeg
IMG_7735.jpeg
She looks dumpy 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
It's really strange, usually she loves piling her plate high at the all you can eat and pretending it's top quality food.

I like to think Sedat has asked her not to do it in public but I don't think he would be so assertive, so I wonder what the reason is.
She shows/eats a small portion for camera, but once she puts the phone down, she’s back at the buffet loading up plates 2 & 3 and stuffing her face.

Reactions: Anon_face_ and mims
Mar 2, 2024
He’d have to take the British citizenship test and he’d absolutely fail it, because he can barely string a sentence together unless it’s Very good very nice which is all he says! He’s no British passport she he can’t Travel Freely. But yes we go to Turkey on holiday but we always either rent a house and bring My husbands parents or they come stay with us in our Hotel. Wouldn’t dream of going over there and not seeing my in-laws. We just don’t know how long we have left with them,so spending every minute with them is imperative for us. My husband wants to visit Spain and other parts of the world but I’m like nope not when we can spend time with His Family. That’s what’s important! Nothing else!
Good point. They could’ve got his parents a rooms and they all enjoy the holiday together…but something tells me that Sedation’s parents wouldn’t fully enjoy or feel comfortable at this luxury resort. I remember the mom not wanting to come stay with them at the hotel in Datca last year.

Mar 2, 2024
Why does she have a death grip on her coverup in the potato video? Her top doesn’t even look that low cut?

You can tell she didn’t really like the potato. Sorry, botato.
I noticed this too! Her saggy boobs are contained in that monstrosity of a swimsuit and she already posted a pic of them on her IG so it’s out there. Made no sense at all.

Mar 2, 2024
BRAVO to Mine The Hippo page for the investigative reports on Begda’s lies about having weight loss surgery and Sedation’s immigration lies. I had no idea that SIL & TomTom conspired to set up a fake landscaping company in order to keep Sedation in the country! Wow…these videos making the rounds now will certainly put a damper on the Turkey holiday and Sedation’s birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.