Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
The last time I saw someone ask her if she considered swimming lessons for Ewa she said Ewa didn’t want to and she didn’t want to pressure her

Is this £80 fine per day? So Sevda would face a fine of £400 for a week?
Idk what the fine is there. But as a teacher I’d be sick of these useless unauthorized absences. zero excuse at this point. Her dad’s birthday. No. Sitting around the pool… iPad . No. will she ever see the value in education

Reactions: Anon_face_

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I deleted my comment because I wasn’t 100% sure if it was actually a flat £80. It should be per day to discourage parents like Begda from abusing the system.
£80 per parent per child ( just re-read the letter from my sons school sent last week ) if more than 3 days over a rolling 6 week period. Consistent absences( like Ewa has ) can also lead to prosecution in court and may be considered a safeguarding issue !

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
I was tempted to post a comment asking if Ewa could swim.. then remembered my latest tiktok account is called Beggybeg.. I'd be blocked once again 😅. Poor Sedation though - let the bloke wear what the do he wants and don't take the piss out of him. If he wants to wear sliders - let him ! I don't know how she dares ridicule him when she walks around with granny slipper ankle boots and a fake Guess coat on 🤨
Her taste in clothes are shocking. Teletubby needs to look in the mirror.

Reactions: gogo and Anon_face_

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Omg the poor guy looks absolutely miserable with this forced snap

Attachments

• IMG_8218.jpeg
    IMG_8218.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 98
Mar 2, 2024
Talking about how amazing the hotel is and how a week isn’t enough to explore it. Slyly addressing all the school comments saying how they’re so grateful they were able to come because they wouldn’t be able to afford it any other time of the year.

And Ela has made friends and been playing with a 1.5 year old boy 😳 1.5 years old!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
We have never seen Ela out on a bike or scooter. There isn't one in their house or their prison yard. She can't have one?
A 7 year old that hasn't even had a bike. Not because they can't afford it. Why didn't she get her one for Xmas last year.
She probably can’t ride a bike… Then again Sevda probably can’t either 🤣

God that video of Sedat and the birthday booth thing was so so awkward… Like watching a ransom/hostage video (like the ones Seagull made about Sedation 🤣)… Also her obsessing about a cheesecake when she’s piling on the pounds 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: gogo and Hagging
Mar 2, 2024
Idk what the fine is there. But as a teacher I’d be sick of these useless unauthorized absences. zero excuse at this point. Her dad’s birthday. No. Sitting around the pool… iPad . No. will she ever see the value in education
E is going to drop out and attempt to be a creator like her mum. The whole family is brainwashed into thinking it’s a viable career for them all.

Reactions: ViolettaKray

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Looks like Begda won’t be able to do so many in term holidays… Only two absence periods per 3 years will be allowed before escalating to parenting orders and prosecution 🤣 Also glad some of her fans/neutral commenters are criticising her for taking her child out of school for these pool holidays… I’ve posted the government info here as I know Begda reads here and can’t wait for her to read this and realise her in term holidays are coming to an end… Glad they’re doing this as paying fines isn’t ok for parents who keep doing this and compromising their child’s education

IMG_9235.jpeg

IMG_9236.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Talking about how amazing the hotel is and how a week isn’t enough to explore it. Slyly addressing all the school comments saying how they’re so grateful they were able to come because they wouldn’t be able to afford it any other time of the year.

And Ela has made friends and been playing with a 1.5 year old boy 😳 1.5 years old!
Then go on less holidays? That sounds like a her problem, zero sympathy from me. No one owes you lots of holidays. Don’t give a duck. We all have to budget accordingly and those of us with kids have to pay extra for the school holiday times. Taking your child out of school for one week during school is fine, but that’s not what she’s doing is it? Lots of holidays and tummy pain/drunken Sevda episodes are adding up to Ela’s absences at school.

Ela made friends with a 1.5 year old as she’s got the developmental stages of a 3 year old. Ela is shockingly behind in everything and her mum is obsessed with going on as many holidays during school as she can. Selfish and bad mother

Status
Not open for further replies.