Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Nothing and I mean nothing comes between a mum and her son (especially first born son) in a lot of cultures 😂 Probably thinks Begda is a ghoul and not good enough for her son
MIL knows Begda is her son’s meal ticket to stay in the UK and thus hers as well because he sends her money. She will tolerate Begda as long as her son is married to her.

Reactions: gogo and Anon_face_

WitabixBegda

Mar 2, 2024
Hippos small double bed lol looks like a single granny bed 😂
IMG_5455.jpeg
Why is her bed so small??

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
I am actually in shock at how much booze she can put away. Mortified for her and her chavtastic birthday surprise. drink the place dry, make stupid comments about your mother in law loving you more than her own kids and poor Ela massacring a cake and left in a swimming pool with 2 pissed up parents. Kuki Ken Dodd's bobbing head will come clean off her shoulders when she sees that.

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
So many thing to point out in this afternoons ramblings but the anxiety I felt for HER child playing in water while the only two people there to care for her are off their heads on booze.

Sevda, this isn't me being a troll, this is genuine concern for your daughter. You've taken her out of school to make memories, you've done nothing with that girl.
Imagine that being your childhood, your mum and dad getting pissed on holiday while your mum's spends a lot of time talking to herself into her phone.

Neglect, no safe guarding.

Sevda, wake up and realise what you're doing to your daughter and her childhood because it's the only one she will get.
If this is what you wanted from this holiday, Ela should have stayed at home with your parents, trying to catch up on her maths.
How you can dismiss these concerns as trolling is beyond me and shows how narcissistic you are. Look up what happens to children that grow up with a narc parent.

I'm not one that usually cares if a child has been taken out of school during term time, proving their attendance is usually good and they are going away for genuine life experiences. It is not a life experience for Ela to be entertaining herself while her parents get pissed. This needs reporting because enough is enough.

It's clear that your daughter is behind, not only in maths but developmentally and how you haven't had the social pay you a visit yet after all you show online, Inc Ela in her swimsuit is beyond me and just goes to show that a lot of neglected children are going under the radar!

Status
Not open for further replies.