Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Not only does she have the child mooing over food she’s now got her wobbling the head.

Reactions: jaesulli

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
Screenshot_20240503_163521_Samsung Internet.jpg
What is this? Was everything on insta today? I’ve only seen the horrific holiday trends on tt. So much more seems to be happening

Reactions: Sweetpea71

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Didn’t she colour her hair the day before she left for Turkey? And doing it again? No wonder her hair is so sful!
Who on earth dyes their hair on holiday?! Could it not have waited a day or two until she got home ? Or was she that wasted on booze that she thought it was a bright idea? I bet she's left drops of hair dye all over the hotel bathroom and ruined one of their towels . It might just be me - but when I've attempted to colour my hair at home, I always make a mess 😆

Mar 10, 2024
UK
fin Hell just watched the manic instagram stories out of boredom and cringed to my core , but what stuck out to me the most was sedats english. His reaction to the bed ? Youd think he just came to the country. Extremely limited vocab. MTH is making understandable points. Also GENUINELY how does that man communicate with Ela. He behaves like an airhead and sevda being a desperate cringe clown doesn't help the kids situation, she films him being a clueless t, with that smudge face of hers🤡🤡🤡

Mar 2, 2024
fin Hell just watched the manic instagram stories out of boredom and cringed to my core , but what stuck out to me the most was sedats english. His reaction to the bed ? Youd think he just came to the country. Extremely limited vocab. MTH is making understandable points. Also GENUINELY how does that man communicate with Ela. He behaves like an airhead and sevda being a desperate cringe clown doesn't help the kids situation, she films him being a clueless t, with that smudge face of hers🤡🤡🤡
Both his sisters speak really good English and are both intelligent, he actually does look nothing like his sisters. Maybe MTH is right and they aren’t his sisters, I’ve never thought of it before until now 🤔

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Always with those damn fists - so awkward and cringe 😬

IMG_4302.jpeg
✌️yeah I look so cool, like a supermogeol , I will show those twolls im having fun. 🙄Cringe.
Will never get that image out of my head in her brown moose lover teletubby catsuit. You can see the resemblance here. She must have been one in a previous life!

Attachments

• IMG_3101.jpeg
    IMG_3101.jpeg
    126.7 KB · Views: 67

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I've seen the booze-up footage on Instagram and I'm honestly disgusted. I'm not an Ela fan as I find her a precocious little madam but that's not her fault, it's what she's learnt from her mother, referring to followers as "guys", eating food saying "so good" and always butting in when Sevda's recording but I feel really sorry for her on this holiday. It's not going to do Sevda any favours at all should other parents or staff from Ela's school see it because if ever proof of neglect was needed it's there before their very eyes. The poor child is getting no stimulation whatsoever, nothing even remotely educational, just splashing around in a paddling pool watching her parents getting pissed out of their heads. Those of us who have children already know that Ela is way behind for her age so to take her out of school for this pantomime is nothing short of criminal. Fines, if ever they were needed, should to be issued and the higher the better with Sevda being made an example of.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Who on earth dyes their hair on holiday?! Could it not have waited a day or two until she got home ? Or was she that wasted on booze that she thought it was a bright idea? I bet she's left drops of hair dye all over the hotel bathroom and ruined one of their towels . It might just be me - but when I've attempted to colour my hair at home, I always make a mess 😆
I always make a huge mess too. I miss the days of dyeing my hair for fun though.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Ummm…😳 when Begda said color braided into the child’s hair, I took that to mean subtle tracks to be woven in. Was not expecting this.
I don’t think the school would allow this? Aren’t they strict about colours and stuff? 😳 Also I have a feeling other kids will pick on her… Begda shouldn’t have okayed this, is she still drunk or something??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.