Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Well the braids are out of Ewa’s hair. And the tattoo is still on her arm, which if Begda actually bathed her child, it would not still be on her. Absolutely poor parenting when you can’t even carry out basic hygiene. You been back home for what 4 days now and you only just managed a shower and you still haven’t given your child a bath after all that traveling and being on a packed plane? Vile

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
And the bint doesn’t do anything all day 🙄 So busy lying at home on her sofa watching TV and pigging out on cwoissants that she can’t shower or take care of her child… She’s barely filming ads these days as well so genuinely what does she do all day??

Well the braids are out of Ewa’s hair. And the tattoo is still on her arm, which if Begda actually bathed her child, it would not still be on her. Absolutely poor parenting when you can’t even carry out basic hygiene. You been back home for what 4 days now and you only just managed a shower and you still haven’t given your child a bath after all that traveling and being on a packed plane? Vile

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I just want to know, how the school lets her get away with SO MUCH.

The hair should have been out the day they returned. How do you bath her with those in her hair?

How was she allowed to attend 3 days at school with tattoo, purple hair, and red nails!

How did her school actually allow this! Why does Sevda seem to have this pass with the school?

Also, what happened to Toby carvery haven’t heard much about them going. Normally after every trip/holiday she treats herself and family to a FREE MEAL. Wonder if that stopped too 😂

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Betcha I'll be blocked.. only telling a few home truths to the fools that say " we're jealous " 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240508_235634_TikTok.jpg

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
Finally took the stupid hair out, but did she have a bath? Hair is wavy from the braids and she’s in her pajamas 🤔

Reactions: jumping_cat1340

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
Does she not realise how stupid she looks?
IMG_7804.jpeg
IMG_7807.jpeg
IMG_7808.jpeg
IMG_7809.jpeg
IMG_7812.jpeg

I hate this face she pulls.
IMG_7816.jpeg
IMG_7817.jpeg

I just want to know, how the school lets her get away with SO MUCH.

The hair should have been out the day they returned. How do you bath her with those in her hair?

How was she allowed to attend 3 days at school with tattoo, purple hair, and red nails!

How did her school actually allow this! Why does Sevda seem to have this pass with the school?

Also, what happened to Toby carvery haven’t heard much about them going. Normally after every trip/holiday she treats herself and family to a FREE MEAL. Wonder if that stopped too 😂
I have no idea! If it was me as her teacher it would be soooo distracting to my entire class. It Is not crazy hair day.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Are you Mia? Your posts have been 👏👏👏
Yeah! 🤣 I think she’s made a point of not blocking that page bc I called her out on how quickly she blocks her followers for only stating an opinion or helpful suggestion. Mine will get to her page soon and have it blocked I’m sure lol or maybe it’ll come when she wakes up and sees my moaning over boiled broccoli comment 🤣

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah! 🤣 I think she’s made a point of not blocking that page bc I called her out on how quickly she blocks her followers for only stating an opinion or helpful suggestion. Mine will get to her page soon and have it blocked I’m sure lol or maybe it’ll come when she wakes up and sees my moaning over boiled broccoli comment 🤣
I'm still standing after my comments 🤣

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
As a newbie my comments are limited so I’m sorry but EVERYTHING in my head this morning is coming out in this post!!

Begda darling, how old are you? Sweetie pie we don’t use words like ‘yummy’ and ‘brekky’ at the age of 12 LET ALONE thirty something!

Her vocabulary is atrocious. It erks me when she says ‘I really fancied it when I was in the shop’….fancied it? You say that when you’re there like ‘oh I fancy that’ not at home hours later that you ‘fancied it’. Maybe it’s just the way she says it that it sounds so dumb!

Anyone notice she was with someone last night walking wocco, who was that? She made a point to show the shadow quite clearly. She never takes him out for a walk in the evening. She’s DEFO been snooping on here reading the comments.

As for the mooing over dry uncooked Brocolli, mmm mmmm mmmmmmmmm like how stupid do you sound woman, do your mates not take the actual piss out of you for being a childish bint? Oh yeah, she doesn’t have friends because no one would want to be associated with a grown ass woman who moos over her food on the internet.

Darling elosh still hasn’t washed her hair, 5 days later. The first thing anyone does when back from holiday is get in the shower! Wash all germs from travelling off, not to mention pool water in hair, general basic hygiene is not a priority for this woman. Child has been in school mixing with other kids and plenty of germs, yet still no shower??

Another thing that grinds on me is when she’s plating up food and she says ‘my one’ ‘sedats one’ ….. why the use of the word one? People usually say ‘mine’ not my one.

She was born and bred in this country, along with her whole family - WHY DO THEY NOT SPEAK PROPERLY?? Why are their manners so poor?

Watched the dad’s video today, looks like an interview. Very staged and the conversation between them doesn’t seem natural. None of their relationships seem normal at all.

As for begda and her surgery. I stalked her IG. She had a massive gap from 2014-2015 from no posts. One she was LARGE, the next she was skinny. Definitely all those trips to turkey to have surgery, absolutely no doubt about it.

You can’t lose all that weight with one small stupid cross trainer and calorie counting.

She would have needed an intense boot camp and trainer to get that thin, she would have had to work really ducking hard to get thin.

And what’s with the cheap tacky off the shoulder s she gets from sheeeeeen. Stop that off the shoulder crap woman. Dress your age. You either dress like you’re 80 or like a chavvy 14 year old.

Use your money better begda, stop spending it on all inclusive holidays so you can fill your belly with more crap and be more constipated.

The amount of cheese this woman consumes! When she’s grating it, my goodness - STOP WITH THE CHEESE, no wonder you can’t take a s.

Rant over. (Well I have more to say but I don’t want you all to hate/report me with my mahooosive long post, a bit like her tongue).

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
As a newbie my comments are limited so I’m sorry but EVERYTHING in my head this morning is coming out in this post!!

Begda darling, how old are you? Sweetie pie we don’t use words like ‘yummy’ and ‘brekky’ at the age of 12 LET ALONE thirty something!

Her vocabulary is atrocious. It erks me when she says ‘I really fancied it when I was in the shop’….fancied it? You say that when you’re there like ‘oh I fancy that’ not at home hours later that you ‘fancied it’. Maybe it’s just the way she says it that it sounds so dumb!

Anyone notice she was with someone last night walking wocco, who was that? She made a point to show the shadow quite clearly. She never takes him out for a walk in the evening. She’s DEFO been snooping on here reading the comments.

As for the mooing over dry uncooked Brocolli, mmm mmmm mmmmmmmmm like how stupid do you sound woman, do your mates not take the actual piss out of you for being a childish bint? Oh yeah, she doesn’t have friends because no one would want to be associated with a grown ass woman who moos over her food on the internet.

Darling elosh still hasn’t washed her hair, 5 days later. The first thing anyone does when back from holiday is get in the shower! Wash all germs from travelling off, not to mention pool water in hair, general basic hygiene is not a priority for this woman. Child has been in school mixing with other kids and plenty of germs, yet still no shower??

Another thing that grinds on me is when she’s plating up food and she says ‘my one’ ‘sedats one’ ….. why the use of the word one? People usually say ‘mine’ not my one.

She was born and bred in this country, along with her whole family - WHY DO THEY NOT SPEAK PROPERLY?? Why are their manners so poor?

Watched the dad’s video today, looks like an interview. Very staged and the conversation between them doesn’t seem natural. None of their relationships seem normal at all.

As for begda and her surgery. I stalked her IG. She had a massive gap from 2014-2015 from no posts. One she was LARGE, the next she was skinny. Definitely all those trips to turkey to have surgery, absolutely no doubt about it.

You can’t lose all that weight with one small stupid cross trainer and calorie counting.

She would have needed an intense boot camp and trainer to get that thin, she would have had to work really ducking hard to get thin.

And what’s with the cheap tacky off the shoulder s she gets from sheeeeeen. Stop that off the shoulder crap woman. Dress your age. You either dress like you’re 80 or like a chavvy 14 year old.

Use your money better begda, stop spending it on all inclusive holidays so you can fill your belly with more crap and be more constipated.

The amount of cheese this woman consumes! When she’s grating it, my goodness - STOP WITH THE CHEESE, no wonder you can’t take a s.

Rant over. (Well I have more to say but I don’t want you all to hate/report me with my mahooosive long post, a bit like her tongue).
Great observations and I totally agree on the weight loss. She has no concept of calories. For example, when she ate the Nutella and pistachio spread - so many calories - and she has no idea (or maybe doesn’t care) but there is no way that Begda (who salivates over her food and lives to eat) would be able to control herself and be disciplined. I should add she must have gotten a lap band. There is no way she has a bypass because she would go into convulsions with the amount of food she eats now. Or maybe she got one of those gastric balloons who knows

Reactions: gogo and Anon_face_
Status
Not open for further replies.