Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
What in fresh hell is this?! Just absolutely loves herself.

IMG_4321.jpeg
IMG_4322.jpeg
IMG_4324.jpeg
IMG_4325.jpeg
What a pissed up t .. I like a drink.. but don't act like a fing 17 year old trying a fing cider .. what ever she tried to achieve has gone down like a lead balloon .. she's made an utter tit out of herself.. anyone got the number for Stevenage Social Services ? 🤣

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
If she gave no fs then why is she posting the comment? Attention seeking idiot.
I swear this one has nothing up there, she has to be on the spectrum or special needs with how difficult it is for her to get her words out. She’s a giant attention seeker making a response to that comment. Doesn’t see that she’s morbidly obese and constantly shovelling all these unhealthy foods down her trap is not helping her body at all. The whole family has a completely unhealthy relationship with food and an array of health issues yet they do nothing about it. Mine isn’t even 30 yet and look at the state of her, heavy breathing, overweight, no exercise at all, she’s heading down a sad path. Like ffs stop filming yourselves being gannets and make something of your lives and treat your bodies with respect.

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
And totally ignoring her child when she tried to speak to her mum
I know. She ignores her all the time. Maybe says one or two words to her then back to watching herself and enjoying her so nice stunning food. I will never know how she cannot watch her posts back and not edit nearly everything out. So gross and so rude to all of her own family members.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Insufferable already this morning. A-po-ferkary. School run one meeting take Wocco for a walk with his new water bottle which keeps the water he doesn't drink in the bottle (revolutionary).....hard think...got a bweef to read...wants to marinade some chicken then wants to do nuffink but knows that won't happen even though she's literally just said she's got do all to do. And then needs to write a list to get things done. Make it make sense you dumb do.

Status
Not open for further replies.