Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
This face she makes is just the most annoying face I have seen!! She needs to write a list to be pwoductive today because she wants to do nuffink..

List:
- scoff my face
- take wocco for a very short walk
- get my laptop out and confirm no emails or bwiefs (does she get bwiefs are bwief and not meant to take days to read)
- eat lunch
- scwoll TT and delete and block
- copy someone’s content
- pick up Ewa
- cook sumfink from the air fryer or fweezer
- get drunk
- film some drunk IG story
- delete and block while I cry into my phone.

Cone on guys! She is sooooo busy! Won’t get to sit down all day
IMG_6710.png

Mar 8, 2024
Her hair is a show especially like that. Why are they sending tight arse sevda these products. She can more than afford them.
Hate the way her bracelet just hangs there. Her mouth actions when she eats have got worse as well as her pronunciation. How can she not see the way she eats is disgusting and that bloody tongue is vile. She needs some water never mind the dog.

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Tagging Subway in her pathetic post as well. Is this her piss poor attempt at changing up her content? None of the usual pat lunch, breakfast and EWM but wait, we get a lunch at Subway instead!! Whatever will Sevda do next?!

They’re been back how many days now? And she hasn’t “had time” to go grocery shop yet? wtf is she doing with her days? There is zero excuse.
She doesn't have time for anything because the sad clown is constantly on her phone checking and deleting people's comments!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
My morning rant!

Where’s Ewa’s ‘brekky’ today? Must have had a bowl of diabetes oh sorry I mean Nutella and biscoff.
What was with that delivery video!!?
No wonder her bwiefs take days, it’s because she can’t flippin read! Apothecary 😂😂😂

Nutella all over her hands, licking her fingers then touching everything but says she doesn’t like to do that, what about when you’re touching up everyone’s food you’re plating up, dirty woman.

The drunk video from last night 😂
She’s so flippin simple. She’s not drunk, she’s acting drunk and stupid to keep up with the 15 year olds. No way did sedation just happen to get his phone out to film that, she forced the poor sod to video her being a sketty dirty tramp. Then to go and post it? And where was ewa during this so called drunken night. You should not be left responsible of a child when you’re that drunk begda. Grow the do up and act like a responsible mum.

The purple theme she says she’s doing with her friends, will be all about her, her idea, her hosting, her at the hippos house she paid for.

Shes got everyone in her family owing her.
Hippo has the flat bought for her.
Mum has the car bought for her and giving her mum a job and paying her.
Dad has his tt account she got him into.
Kuki is her accountant so she financially supports them.
She’s paying them all off to keep them close and it’s so fing sad that they’re trapped like this and indebted to her.

And stop with the off the shoulder short dresses! YOU ARE NOT 14! She’s pulled another one out again today. No doubt the tacky cheap sunglasses will make an appearance today, she looks absolutely ridiculous in them.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
My morning rant!

Where’s Ewa’s ‘brekky’ today? Must have had a bowl of diabetes oh sorry I mean Nutella and biscoff.
What was with that delivery video!!?
No wonder her bwiefs take days, it’s because she can’t flippin read! Apothecary 😂😂😂

She opened the dog water bottle and wondered what the end was for, maybe it’s for treats? NO DUMBO it’s to stop the water from coming out the other end you thick b!!

Nutella all over her hands, licking her fingers then touching everything but says she doesn’t like to do that, what about when you’re touching up everyone’s food you’re plating up, dirty woman.

The drunk video from last night 😂
She’s so flippin simple. She’s not drunk, she’s acting drunk and stupid to keep up with the 15 year olds. No way did sedation just happen to get his phone out to film that, she forced the poor sod to video her being a sketty dirty tramp. Then to go and post it? And where was ewa during this so called drunken night. You should not be left responsible of a child when you’re that drunk begda. Grow the do up and act like a responsible mum.

The purple theme she says she’s doing with her friends, will be all about her, her idea, her hosting, her at the hippos house she paid for.

Shes got everyone in her family owing her.
Hippo has the flat bought for her.
Mum has the car bought for her and giving her mum a job and paying her.
Dad has his tt account she got him into.
Kuki is her accountant so she financially supports them.
She’s paying them all off to keep them close and it’s so fing sad that they’re trapped like this and indebted to her.

And stop with the off the shoulder short dresses! YOU ARE NOT 14! She’s pulled another one out again today. No doubt the tacky cheap sunglasses will make an appearance today, she looks absolutely ridiculous in them.
She does have everyone trapped. She’s a contwol fweak. Who absolutely cannot wead. She’s got no common sense at all.
Them off the shoulder dresses are just horrific on her. She loves them as well. She absolutely loves herself in them 😂😂😂

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Her mouth actions when she eats have got worse as well as her pronunciation. How can she not see the way she eats is disgusting and that bloody tongue is vile. She needs some water never mind the dog.
The facial contortions have definitely got worse, it's repulsive. I've got so paranoid about it in case I do the same things that I asked my husband to watch me eat to see how many times I poked my tongue out or twisted my face to dislodge food from my top teeth. Thankfully I display none of her antisocial antics. It seems that I eat like a normal person, I hold my cutlery in the correct way and, guess what? I actually use my knife to cut my food without resorting to tearing it, picking it up with my fingers to bite into it or impaling it on a fork and then biting some off leaving the rest still impaled. I truly believe that Sevda isn't the full shilling, she can't be if she thinks that what she posts for millions to view is acceptable because it is NOT, it's vomit inducing.

Mar 8, 2024
The facial contortions have definitely got worse, it's repulsive. I've got so paranoid about it in case I do the same things that I asked my husband to watch me eat to see how many times I poked my tongue out or twisted my face to dislodge food from my top teeth. Thankfully I display none of her antisocial antics. It seems that I eat like a normal person, I hold my cutlery in the correct way and, guess what? I actually use my knife to cut my food without resorting to tearing it, picking it up with my fingers to bite into it or impaling it on a fork and then biting some off leaving the rest still impaled. I truly believe that Sevda isn't the full shilling, she can't be if she thinks that what she posts for millions to view is acceptable because it is NOT, it's vomit inducing.
It has made me aware of how I eat as I was worrying I ate the way she does. I don’t haha. She has no table manners at all the way she licks the food out of her teef and sticks her massive tongue out. The way she can’t use cutlery as well blows my mind completely. I don’t know how she thinks this is normal behaviour cus it absolutely isn’t at all. She has disgusting habits.
Her speech has definitely got worse over time. And the way she moves her mouth like a bum hole has got worse as well

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
It has made me aware of how I eat as I was worrying I ate the way she does. I don’t haha. She has no table manners at all the way she licks the food out of her teef and sticks her massive tongue out. The way she can’t use cutlery as well blows my mind completely. I don’t know how she thinks this is normal behaviour cus it absolutely isn’t at all. She has disgusting habits.
Her speech has definitely got worse over time. And the way she moves her mouth like a bum hole has got worse as well
Thank goodness that I'm not the only one who feels this way. At least now I can go out to eat with friends knowing that I'm not going to make them feel nauseous because I eat like an under-educated neanderthal.

Mar 8, 2024
Thank goodness that I'm not the only one who feels this way. At least now I can go out to eat with friends knowing that I'm not going to make them feel nauseous because I eat like an under-educated neanderthal.
She really is so uneducated. The fact her dad and sister are the same just shows they are all dim. The sister can’t get her words out it’s like she struggles to get them out.
Sevda just eats like a savage. She just stuffs her face and absolutely doesn’t seem to care she looks disgusting and it’s just bad manners. Sitting starting at herself talking to her phone. It’s ridiculous. howher husband and kid cope with her doing this several times a day is beyond me

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I'm particularly irritated at the bottom part of her mouth/bottom lip lately that just hangs back and drops when she says "Hi guuuuuuuys". It really is annoying the do out of me 😂

Attachments

• VID_20240510_121613.mp4
    964 KB
  • VID_20240510_121504.mp4
    2 MB

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Her “working days” of laundry, cleaning walking, “cooking”, opening laptop etc are things I do on my days off and would consider a chill day if that’s all I had to do 🤣

This face she makes is just the most annoying face I have seen!! She needs to write a list to be pwoductive today because she wants to do nuffink..

List:
- scoff my face
- take wocco for a very short walk
- get my laptop out and confirm no emails or bwiefs (does she get bwiefs are bwief and not meant to take days to read)
- eat lunch
- scwoll TT and delete and block
- copy someone’s content
- pick up Ewa
- cook sumfink from the air fryer or fweezer
- get drunk
- film some drunk IG story
- delete and block while I cry into my phone.

Cone on guys! She is sooooo busy! Won’t get to sit down all day
IMG_6710.png

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She spends £160 on a Tesco shop full of crap and useless s.
Now she’s fussy at breakfast since her holiday.
Begda, people are STARVING in the world, they are being tortured and are scraping scraps off the floor just to survive, but you’re fussy and missing the all inclusive and continue to scoff your huge disgusting thrush filled gob on camera, mooing at how good it is. How thick and uneducated are you.

Status
Not open for further replies.