Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Knowing she puts mayo in her cacik puts me off 🤢 Also she’s obsessed with chicken, dips and salad FFS 🙄 Can’t make anything else can she except freeza dinners and getting takeaways
Omg that’s so disgusting!!! That’s a major put off it does not belong in that!!

lol she’s so proud of her meal but all she really did was cook the chicken…and in the air fwyaaa at that 🤣 everything else is just chopped and put in or pre-packaged

Reactions: Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I got it mixed up with her recipe for Garlic sauce 🤣 Although I don’t think it’s traditional to add mayo to that either

IMG_9512.jpeg

She puts mayo in that??🤢

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Reactions: gogo and jaesulli

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I don't like to eat them, but what does she mean it's best not to eat the watermelon seeds and that they should be taken out? There's nothing wrong with eating them!

Just googled it and it says they have good nutritional benefits actually, maybe that's why she doesn't want Ela eating them. Can't have anything too nutritional when there's still cheese to pile on!
Just watched this.. was she drunk? Her voice and accent was very erratic and the way she attacked the melon with a knife ... had she been on the Pwosecco early,

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched this.. was she drunk? Her voice and accent was very erratic and the way she attacked the melon with a knife ... had she been on the Pwosecco early,
Going back to watch it, watched it earlier and remember thinking that she's acting a bit odd.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
All her ads these days are all TikTok shop or Shein… Her content is dire
She’s really reaching. Views, likes and comments are down. I think this may be the downfall of Begda. A lot of us who had followed her a while back no longer like her and she’s blocked a lot of us for making harmless comments. She’s going to have hardly anyone left, and those who are still following and sticking up for her will end up following our lead too

Status
Not open for further replies.