Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Something weird going on in that family… Sedation used to pick up Ela from school and make dinner when Sevda was at work… She’s become really controlling or she doesn’t trust him for some reason. No reason why Sedation can’t do both of those things as a grown man ffs

I think sedation probably hooked up or tried to with one of the mums on the school run. Now begda doesn’t let him anywhere near the school mums.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Oh good lord I’ve watched the Kuki update video.
SEVDA just shut shut actual do up. Look at the state of you!
Firstly, we don’t need a kuki update, there is no update, you have not said anything that is an update to anyone.
Secondly, why are you forcing that sad face? Like as if you care - you’re trying so hard to make people think you’re a goddess, a saint, a hero. Stop the act.
You only care about one person and that’s yourself. You’re so desperate to make people think you’re such a lovely woman when really - you’re BEGGING for views!

Just look at the state of you woman.
You have really hit an all time low to beg for attention on someone else’s pain.

You HORRIBLE woman.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Remember when she boasted about being drunk/hungover in her car 🙄 She’s happy to drink drive

She was really fake in that video. She never comes across genuine. And how did she get to Kukis? I think her dad drove her but I haven’t watched his videos this morning so not sure if he’s mentioned anything. ETA just checked her dads and no mention of him dropping sev just that Ela stayed the night cos she had to go to her SIL. If she drove whilst drunk that’s really bad not to mention illegal

Reactions: LittleJ999

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
So Kuki is in hospital and the Beg is at her house minding her children. I reckon the Beg is only there because so many people were tagging her to go and look after Kuki. She looks hungover in this morning’s video.
Wearing the same clothes as she wore at the garden drink fest.. did she DRIVE to SIL after necking alcohol 🍸 early afternoon 😡

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
This whole thing has annoyed me more than usual… Sorry but she expects her family and friends to drop everything every day for her so she can run errands while they babysit her kid and yet she never does that for anyone else? The one time I’ve seen Kuki needing her help when she is in A&E this beg drags her feet after partying and drinking to drink drive herself over to “look after” her kids. She’s so selfish and she’s really pissing me off. Can’t stand people like her who always take and never give. Awful selfish narc. Smirks when videoing herself in her Saint videos where her family thank her for giving them money, bet she gave them peanuts and wanted a video op. Guess what Begda, most people help each other out without making vids about it or needed to be guilted into doing it.
Here’s the thing.. SIL posted EARLY Saturday that lump now on her neck and the severe discomfort she is in, for WEEKS
Begda knows she has been ill since she dumped Wocco there so she could booze up in Belek
Did Begda CANCEL her bingfest party and support SIL…NO SHE DIDNT
Only when someone asks HER.. suddenly she is pathetically playing the concerned relative?

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
Stupid bleep… Was called out and people were asking why she wasn’t going to with the SIL yesterday on her night out so now she’s had to put this out… Selfish bleep should have gone with her yesterday. A&E is an awful place to be in and it’s much better when people aren’t alone. Now making herself a martyr for looking after her nieces like everyone else doesn’t do this for her EVERY DAY for no reason, like when her parents drop everything to come and watch princess Ewa when she takes the dog for a walk. At least with the SIL it’s because she’s unwell. Can’t stand the ducking narc playing a Saint again

IMG_9705.jpeg
IMG_9706.jpeg
Ela at Hairy and doormat overnight?
Why?
Does she not have a father who could cancel work for the day.. and to look after their own dog rather than Hairy going there on s/shovel patrol?

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
It's actually shocking. 42 years old. And him not being able to speak English properly has absolutely no bearing on him being able to look after his own daughter or walk his dog!!! Still don't know if it's the fact he cant because he has some sort of development needs or he's lazy and can't be bothered or she won't let him because she's a massive control freak or she has to make a big fuss about everything and get the rest of the freaky family involved in anything going on. Could be a combo of all of it hence why they come across as they do!!! So fing weird!!
What.. does Sedated do apart from work, eat lemons and play xbox? As for SIL’s Tom Tom, he could have been more support to Kookshit all these weeks? They have money for Tom Tom to take a few days off pulling weeds 🌱and don’t get me started on those unhelpful daughters..

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
What.. does Sedated do apart from work, eat lemons and play xbox? As for SIL’s Tom Tom, he could have been more support to Kookshit all these weeks? They have money for Tom Tom to take a few days off pulling weeds 🌱and don’t get me started on those unhelpful daughters..
He does nothing. I've said it before (possibly still an unpopular opinion 😂) but he's a bin man and yes fully appreciate it's a ridiculously early start and very strenuous work but does every bin man who has a family contribute zero to the household looking after and spending time with their children just watch TV play games and sleep as much?? I don't know any others but I highly doubt it. Don't doubt he works very hard but he's back as early as 2pm some days has the odd later finish and doesn't generally work weekends so yes a nap and rest is 100% warranted but after that surely husband/Dad/home responsibilities kick in? He literally does nothing.

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
I actually felt very sorry for Kuki, she was really suffering yesterday and nobody bloody helped her including Tomahawk and those 2 girls who seem to just put her down all the time. Begda did Jack s until she was called out for it, she was too busy stuffing her furry tongued gob with sausage rolls and Pizza at Gertrude Goth's garden partay. Now she is playing the I dropped evewyting, concerned Sis in law. She really gives me the wage.

Mar 10, 2024
UK
I actually felt very sorry for Kuki, she was really suffering yesterday and nobody bloody helped her including Tomahawk and those 2 girls who seem to just put her down all the time. Begda did Jack s until she was called out for it, she was too busy stuffing her furry tongued gob with sausage rolls and Pizza at Gertrude Goth's garden partay. Now she is playing the I dropped evewyting, concerned Sis in law. She really gives me the wage.
Her daughters put her down? Wow. I thought tom was helpful too. I guess when compared to Sevs sad little family kukis fam appeared better than what they actually are lol. Well yes no family is perfect but why are they putting all their family business online anyway. Imagine having to notify thousands of people that your SIL is in the hospital.

Reactions: Anon_face_ and gogo

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I don't really watch Kuki mainly because I think she's absolutely cuckoo!! But sounds like she's had to endure whatever health issues she's been going through on her own which is disgusting on anyone around hers part including Sevda. I hope she's ok and her being unwell doesn't continue to just be content for our moron over here to show how kind she is. She really is an A class t.

Mar 2, 2024
As soon as I saw her “crumpled in a heap on the floor and rubbing her arm face”, I knew we were in for a special Sevda performance. She has been blowing off TikTok for weeks by posting less late or not at all with no explanation for her followers. But now she’s acting like she just had to come on to explain her absence. Making it all about herself as per fing usual - the drama of rushing out the door with just the clothes on her back 🙄 She couldn’t share any real update anyway so why say anything at all? do right off, Sev.

Hope Kuki is ok - I don’t follow her so had no idea something was going on.

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
Her daughters put her down? Wow. I thought tom was helpful too. I guess when compared to Sevs sad little family kukis fam appeared better than what they actually are lol. Well yes no family is perfect but why are they putting all their family business online anyway. Imagine having to notify thousands of people that your SIL is in the hospital.
Yeah, I've seen it before on a few video's laughing at her clothes etc. I think the woman has been struggling with her health for a while now. Anyone's family appears better than Sevda's, you are right :ROFLMAO:

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
I don't really watch Kuki mainly because I think she's absolutely cuckoo!! But sounds like she's had to endure whatever health issues she's been going through on her own which is disgusting on anyone around hers part including Sevda. I hope she's ok and her being unwell doesn't continue to just be content for our moron over here to show how kind she is. She really is an A class t.
Yet Sevda still used her to mind Wocco knowing she was not up to par and then fought she was gweat bwinging her home the stest tat as a pwessie. Sevda only cares about Sevda.

justsaying

Mar 10, 2024
london
Yet Sevda still used her to mind Wocco knowing she was not up to par and then fought she was gweat bwinging her home the stest tat as a pwessie. Sevda only cares about Sevda.
The joke is that tat could be found in many Turkish supermarkets in 🇬🇧 UK, the one I go to sells the lot.. couldn’t she have bought something 🎁 gifty for SIL shovelling se for her dog?
When friends look after my cat 🐈‍⬛ if I need them too.. I always get them something special , it’s not free to pay for this service either..even though they do not want payment.. it’s not a ticket to get se for time invested in looking after an animal.. alongside your normal routine tasks

Reactions: Anon_face_

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
god shes just posted pouring herself an ice cream and has made a point of filming herself with wet hair so she can show she’s showered. Also mentioned she’s given Ewa a bath. Well congratulations, the first one in over a week. Must’ve been reading on here, tattle and Reddit about how she doesn’t bathe regularly. Dirty, self-absorbed bint!

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Just watched the Wocco cooling mat ad… That dog does not listen to her at all 🤣 Hilarious watching her struggle to get him to engage with the mat at all, absolutely terrible ad

Poor dog has no idea what’s going on, he’s holding up his poor up like he’s gonna get a treat or something

Reactions: Anon_face_ and mims
Status
Not open for further replies.