Doesn’t look like the cat is a begda fan 😂

Attachments

• IMG_8601.png
    IMG_8601.png
    293.7 KB · Views: 109

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I can’t get over how much sugar is in Ewa’s packed lunch! I get the grapes and raspberries are fruit, fair enough. But completely unnecessary to throw in Oreos & whatever twisty sweet thing that was, absolutely no balanced nutrition at all.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Bloody hell she’s really going for it with that cheese on toast this morning. Slow down!!! It not going to run off anywhere when it’s already in your gob ffs

Attachments

• IMG_8602.jpeg
    IMG_8602.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_8604.jpeg
    IMG_8604.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_8605.jpeg
    IMG_8605.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 109

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I did I did I did!!! Shut up!!!! The woman was in hospital and needed your help! Just shut up about it!! Constantly telling her audience I did this for them, I did that for them!! Such an idiot!!!! If you help someone, you don’t mention it 1000000x on social media!!!!
Omg her IG stories were infuriating to watch!! All about what she did, she couldn’t just keep it to herself could she, instead has to get online and “brag” but every tiny little thing that she did. Give it a rest you self-absorbed bint!!!

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
Why does she need to rush her breakfast every morning! When my 2 was at school and I had a day off work, I would take them to school, come and and enjoy my breakfast. It’s not as if she is busy all day! I don’t even know why it annoys me so much 😂😂.
cuz she wants to appear wayyy busier than she actually is. her life has nothing going on lol so she needs to create a narrative

Mar 2, 2024
She has no care for her SIL.. it’s about her looking good for her huns and getting told how great she was.. didn’t have to get on yesterday morning holding her elbows (brings back memories of sitting on the floor - it’s ok not to be ok), talking everyone she made then a woast and then this morning making them feel bad that she couldn’t get Ewa her costume for school today.. this morning it was like she went between happy and then remembering she should be sad so putting in her puss face.. she is so fake.. she would never do something for anyone unless she can get something out of it

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She has no care for her SIL.. it’s about her looking good for her huns and getting told how great she was.. didn’t have to get on yesterday morning holding her elbows (brings back memories of sitting on the floor - it’s ok not to be ok), talking everyone she made then a woast and then this morning making them feel bad that she couldn’t get Ewa her costume for school today.. this morning it was like she went between happy and then remembering she should be sad so putting in her puss face.. she is so fake.. she would never do something for anyone unless she can get something out of it

I came to say the same!
She started all jolly and happy and then suddenly remembered she had to be all sad and depressed about the upsetting weekend.
Tbh, I don’t think she should be putting all this out there, it’s not her news or her life to share, it’s kukis. And whether kuki has said she can share it or not, I just wouldn’t. It’s private, it’s a personal thing and it would never occur to me to run to social media to tell them about it all.

On the one hand it gives her content and comments but on the other hand I bet she hates seeing everyone asking how Kuki is because it’s not about her.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
SAINT BEGDA on her ig stories this morning telling everyone about her weekend and drilling down into the fine details about how amazing she is. She ‘got the news’ that her SIL is in hospital so she ‘rushed’ to Northampton, didn’t get to do her bring a board night, she looked after the kids, cheered them up. Took them shopping, made them a pork roast dinner, washed and cleaned up before she left.
Why does social media need to know this?
Me me me me me, I’m so fing special, I’m so amazing everyone, look at me, I’m so helpful and caring and I do everything for everyone because I’m saint begda and I’m going to make sure you all know how amazing I am.

Oh god STOP with the self praise woman.
Just stop that. She’s so desperate it’s actually embarrassing.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Insta stories unbearable this morning. Me me me me me non stop. You changed your plans because your sister in law had to go to A&E to get checked out so you went over to look after her girls. Run of the mill stuff you do for family when they need a bit of help. The song and dance over it is unbelievable.

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
Insta stories unbearable this morning. Me me me me me non stop. You changed your plans because your sister in law had to go to A&E to get checked out so you went over to look after her girls. Run of the mill stuff you do for family when they need a bit of help. The song and dance over it is unbelievable.
Talk about making a list of every single little thing you did Saint Sevda! Nauseating. Looking for praise as usual. Ewa had dwess up day and we had nuffink and my fwiend Vewity towild me to put an apwon over a Wed Widing hood dwess. It wurked weely weyul.

Shut your trap Worzel.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
If I wanted to send a message to my darling sister in law, I would pick up the phone and call her or write her a text message.
I wouldn’t pick up TikTok and do a video to her on there.
What is wrong with that family?!
Why do you need validation from other people. Why do you need sympathy from people you don’t know.
It’s as if sevda wrote down what Kuki was to say on camera, as if she’s reading from a script that begda has written her.
It doesn’t seem sincere, forced more like.

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
If I wanted to send a message to my darling sister in law, I would pick up the phone and call her or write her a text message.
I wouldn’t pick up TikTok and do a video to her on there.
What is wrong with that family?!
Why do you need validation from other people. Why do you need sympathy from people you don’t know.
It’s as if sevda wrote down what Kuki was to say on camera, as if she’s reading from a script that begda has written her.
It doesn’t seem sincere, forced more like.
100% scripted!!! Beggy obviously made her post that, begda you're pathetic 🤡🐖👅🐫

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
fING HELL SHE JUST WENT OVER TO LOOK OVER YOUR KIDS!! Kuki's post specifically to thank Sevda for being such an amazing person and they couldn't have done it without her. Then how she could only do it because her Mom Dad and Mine could look after Ela (no mention of Sedation mind you, wonder why?) It's just what you do when needed?? Don't need a fing medal for it nor a public thank you. This lot are all tapped honestly. Attention seeking morons. I couldn't get through listening to the three posts so far from her about going to A&E I don't have the patience. Take your antibiotics to get better and get off fing Tiktok you annoying t.

Attachments

• IMG_20240513_130424.jpg
    IMG_20240513_130424.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 94
Mar 10, 2024
UK
I can’t get over how much sugar is in Ewa’s packed lunch! I get the grapes and raspberries are fruit, fair enough. But completely unnecessary to throw in Oreos & whatever twisty sweet thing that was, absolutely no balanced nutrition at all.
Shes lucky that sedats genetics involved his side seem more naturally slim she seems to take after that while begdas side they all live to fill their gob

Mar 2, 2024
Just watched Kuki's video, wtf.. the whole family is strange. If Sevda asked her to post that, she should ahve a word with herself pressuring an ill person into doing something like that. If it was all Kuki... words fail me. Just call her. We don't all need to be witnesses to you thanking your SIL for doing the bare minimum a family member should do in an emergency. At most, she could just say "thank you to Sevda for looking after the girls" on one of her many other videos on the topic.

Not even going to get into Sevda making 3 (I think?) different videos on TikTok talking about how she rushed there etc, and then 3 or 4 insta stories talking about it as well. It would never cross my mind to run to social media once, let alone multiple times, seeking praise for helping a family member out. Is Kuki going to make the same song and dance every time she tutors Ela??

Madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.