Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2024
England
I think the same. Then I watch aimee think the same then vav and think the same and then Becki back tits and think the same. They are all selfish, nasty attention seeking fs
Nah Sev is on a different level, she’s really really unlikable. Not one single redeeming feature. TT has definitely brought out her horrible character.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
She couldn’t let this go, could she. She’s been stewing over it since and did not waste an opportunity to clap back the second she got it. b loser.

IMG_4353.jpeg
My god, she loved that comment. She’s so obsessed with her twolls. There is no negative comments Sev, do off you liar. Anyway it’s an inflatable hot tub! It’s Crap , you jumped up immature woman!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Oh really? Backfired how exactly?? I don't think any of us twolls are sitting in a begged for inflatable hot tub tonight in a sty trampy garden with fake flowers on a Tuesday evening in the freezing cold having sent their kid to sleepover at our Mum's so they can get s faced with a "friend" (neighbour) because their husband has no interest in spending any time with them, because they've got do all responsibilities no job and nothing to get up for in the morning. Please tell me who's winning now you horrible t??

Attachments

• IMG_20240514_213109.jpg
    IMG_20240514_213109.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 105
Mar 4, 2024
She’ll have an absolute FIT when she she’s her electricity bill. Pop up tubs cost an absolute fortune to heat and maintain. We got one in lockdown when they were like gold dust, but don’t really use it anymore as it was so expensive to keep running, and a pain to maintain constantly. I can’t see her doing the chemicals correctly either or dip testing each day to keep the water clean and safe. She’ll have hot tub folliculitis before long.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’ll have an absolute FIT when she she’s her electricity bill. Pop up tubs cost an absolute fortune to heat and maintain. We got one in lockdown when they were like gold dust, but don’t really use it anymore as it was so expensive to keep running, and a pain to maintain constantly. I can’t see her doing the chemicals correctly either or dip testing each day to keep the water clean and safe. She’ll have hot tub folliculitis before long.
She ain’t gonna do all that 🤣 It’ll be empty or they’ll get rid of it

• Haha
Reactions: LittleJ999 and mims
Status
Not open for further replies.