Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
The smug look on her face at the end as she deep throats that jelly or drink or whatever it was. LOL I laughed so much. She’s so cringe it’s embarrassing!!!!!
She looked even more gormless in that. The way her mouth caved in on itself, lol. I see she’s trying desperately hard to hide her knock knees with the caption being placed strategically.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She’s supposed to be eating prunes not looking like them! She’s going to come out all shrivelled up.

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpeg
    IMG_0012.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 85

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
That’s why she had her mate round so she wasn’t in the hot tub alone like the loner she is. Had to her Lisa to film her then the kids film them in the hot tub. She bought her a take away as a thankyou for helping her. She’s such a fing dick head
And still she’s cheap as do. Why not order a Turkish like her parents usually pay for? Nah, because it’s spenny. Favourites is cheap and beige. She’s so tight her knock knees practically squeak as she walks

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Nah Sev is on a different level, she’s really really unlikable. Not one single redeeming feature. TT has definitely brought out her horrible character.
Yes there are plenty of TikTokers I’m meh about but I don’t visit their snark pages. Begda is…special. I think it’s more so the fact that she’s so incredibly selfish, to the point where she doesn’t want her own flesh and blood benefiting from the money she’s made.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Gin.
Fake Baileys shots.
Sedation still up at half ten thought he slept early because of early starts?? No wonder he's always tired and sleeping.
Clearly worrrid about the music and what the neighbours will say with them both pissed in the hot tub singing.
Totally embarrassing. They both need to get a proper job and have something to get up for tomorrow. fing saddos.

Attachments

• IMG_20240514_225216.jpg
    IMG_20240514_225216.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenrecorder-2024-05-14-22-50-11-117~3.mp4
    17.5 MB
Mar 8, 2024
Gin.
Fake Baileys shots.
Sedation still up at half ten thought he slept early because of early starts?? No wonder he's always tired and sleeping.
Clearly worrrid about the music and what the neighbours will say with them both pissed in the hot tub singing.
Totally embarrassing. They both need to get a proper job and have something to get up for tomorrow. fing saddos.
They all look so chavy in this video. It’s so embarrassing. She just has to film it to make it seem like she’s living her best life. She palmed her kid off to get pissed

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
They all look so chavy in this video. It’s so embarrassing. She just has to film it to make it seem like she’s living her best life. She palmed her kid off to get pissed
She really does make it easy for her to be disliked. I wonder what the other parents think of her. 100% they talk behind her back, no wonder she’s not friends with any of the mums

Mar 10, 2024
UK
Gin.
Fake Baileys shots.
Wtf why is he acting like mr bean, does he really not know any English

Thats so awkward. Their relationship and the whole video. Its actually so weird. though at least hes being considerate of people.
Shes so fing selfish
Hes not beating the overweight fetishizer allegations with the way he keeps looking at her mate more than beg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Gin.
Fake Baileys shots.
This video is so cringe 🤣

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I don't think I've ever hated someone as much as her
Me neither...I've tried.. when she first starting popping up on my FYP page -I thought " aww - who is this slightly simple quiet woman in a dodgy blouse doing some random cooking " and then I saw her attempting to mop her floor forwards.. so she was walking over the floor she'd just mopped .. and found the Tattle page and that was it .. the more I watch her- the more she fs me off . A lot of her old followers have said she's changed.. not for the better ! She's an absolute selfish horrible begging b with vile eating habits. Makes my blood boil !

Status
Not open for further replies.