Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
I have a hot tub, a proper one!!! hard shell fully insulated sides and cover and hard wired into a proper 'spa' area... we stopped running in the winter when the energy cost rose as, whilst we could afford it, there was no way i was paying those prices. We run it in winter mode from around end Sept to May (ish) we also have PV Panels on a South Facing roof, the maximum you can have, so this cuts our costs of heating the tub up a lot in the summer... but its still pricey!

I got this from the Lazy Spa site;
According to the official website, their average weekly Lay-Z-Spa running costs are around £7-£10. However, this figure is based on using your inflatable hot tub for only 25 minutes three days a week in average UK summer temperatures and was before the increase in energy tariffs.
You can only imagine her energy bills after the first month after Braggy Aggy inviting everyone over to sit in her inflatable bath in the hood... sitting on the floor i may add as there are no seats in those things 😬 ...she will be running to the Pharmacy begging for a shift just to pay the leccy bill :ROFLMAO:

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Oh really? Backfired how exactly?? I don't think any of us twolls are sitting in a begged for inflatable hot tub tonight in a sty trampy garden with fake flowers on a Tuesday evening in the freezing cold having sent their kid to sleepover at our Mum's so they can get s faced with a "friend" (neighbour) because their husband has no interest in spending any time with them, because they've got do all responsibilities no job and nothing to get up for in the morning. Please tell me who's winning now you horrible t??
👏👏.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
I saw this comment on tattle and wtf, they’re right. Where are the bubbles?! She’s just sitting in a vat of hot water? Absolute trash.
Deluded fans say she deserves it. I might wake up tomorrow and decide I will record myself being extra nice and romantic to my husband to prove what a good wife I am for views. Jesus are they blind? they believe what they see because have sad lives themselves. Anyone can be like that for the camera, fake fake fake. Wake up people.Begda is nothing but a scavenger. Jealous of that? No thankyou, would rather live on the streets .

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Hang on... she's still in the hot tub at 22.27.. yet - it's still light outside on her photo... the sun sets around 9pm in the UK which is where I am as well . This just proves how much of a liar she is .. or she's so fick she can't tell the time properly!
Yeah I noticed that too… Clearly light outside so not 10.27pm 🤣 Just trying to maximise her boasting about the paddling pool

£623 !! do me ! Just had a nosey at their website. They've only gone and gifted her the most expensive one of the lot 😡
Screenshot_20240515_070246_Samsung Internet.jpg
I don’t think a paddling pool is worth that price tbh

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I have a hot tub, a proper one!!! hard shell fully insulated sides and cover and hard wired into a proper 'spa' area... we stopped running in the winter when the energy cost rose as, whilst we could afford it, there was no way i was paying those prices. We run it in winter mode from around end Sept to May (ish) we also have PV Panels on a South Facing roof, the maximum you can have, so this cuts our costs of heating the tub up a lot in the summer... but its still pricey!

I got this from the Lazy Spa site;

You can only imagine her energy bills after the first month after Braggy Aggy inviting everyone over to sit in her inflatable bath in the hood... sitting on the floor i may add as there are no seats in those things 😬 ...she will be running to the Pharmacy begging for a shift just to pay the leccy bill :ROFLMAO:
Yeah she definitely ain’t paying for that 🤣 Tight arse like her won’t bother, just wants to boast and show off with it for a bit. Like when she was smirking and showing off the Fermomix in the background as she knew it was an expensive thing and that lots of her viewers would pick up on it

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Deluded fans say she deserves it. I might wake up tomorrow and decide I will record myself being extra nice and romantic to my husband to prove what a good wife I am for views. Jesus are they blind? they believe what they see because have sad lives themselves. Anyone can be like that for the camera, fake fake fake. Wake up people.Begda is nothing but a scavenger. Jealous of that? No thankyou, would rather live on the streets .
Shes been a scavenger for years, doing videos on Cameo and God knows what else!!!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
So in the breakfast video, Sevda mentions she’s waiting to hear back on a few ideas to be approved (advert ideas) and then she stated all that she needs to do today….

These are her tasks for today -

‘Walk Rocco’
‘Nip to post office’
‘Go to supermarket - get a few things, not much’
‘Read an induction’ (like instructions)
‘Do just a tiny bit of cleaning’

She then said she’ll need to ‘do a list’ of those things she’s just mentioned.

THIS WOMAN NEEDS SERIOUS HELP. SHE’S ABSOLUTELY A JOKE. You’d think this is comedy at its best!!

THE REST OF US ON HERE …AND PROBABLY MOST OTHER WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD WOULD DO THE FIRST FEW THINGS ON HER ‘LIST’ BEFORE WORK (8 HOUR WORK DAY) AND THE REMAINING OTHER QUICK TASKS AFTER WORK….and still fit in loads of other tasks that life and a family bring!

AND….WE DON’T NEED TO LIST THEM IN A ‘TO DO’ NOTEBOOK!!!! 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄

Unbelievable!!!!

…and also….to think she has her Mum over very regularly to ‘help’ her with things!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So in the breakfast video, Sevda mentions she’s waiting to hear back on a few ideas to be approved (advert ideas) and then she stated all that she needs to do today….

These are her tasks for today -

‘Walk Rocco’
‘Nip to post office’
‘Go to supermarket - get a few things, not much’
‘Read an induction’ (like instructions)
‘Do just a tiny bit of cleaning’

She then said she’ll need to ‘do a list’ of those things she’s just mentioned.

THIS WOMAN NEEDS SERIOUS HELP. SHE’S ABSOLUTELY A JOKE. You’d think this is comedy at its best!!

THE REST OF US ON HERE …AND PROBABLY MOST OTHER WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD WOULD DO THE FIRST FEW THINGS ON HER ‘LIST’ BEFORE WORK (8 HOUR WORK DAY) AND THE REMAINING OTHER QUICK TASKS AFTER WORK….and still fit in loads of other tasks that life and a family bring!

AND….WE DON’T NEED TO LIST THEM IN A ‘TO DO’ NOTEBOOK!!!! 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄

Unbelievable!!!!

…and also….to think she has her Mum over very regularly to ‘help’ her with things!
Think I’ve done more than that up until now this morning 😩 She literally doesn’t do anything all day

Reactions: gogo and LittleJ999

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The next one in there will be that Munter thing.
SHE IS COMPLETELY LYING . There is NO way Ela probably even knew about the hot tub yesterday …and if she did… Sevda did NOT want her around before she’d christened the occasion with a drunken night with her and her neighbour in the tub! What an absolute chavvy event! Getting all excited & drunk and being loud on a week night whilst plunging into a blow up hot tub! Of course every night for Sevda is like a weekend night because she does not work!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
SHE IS COMPLETELY LYING . There is NO way Ela probably even knew about the hot tub yesterday …and if she did… Sevda did NOT want her around before she’d christened the occasion with a drunken night with her and her neighbour in the tub! What an absolute chavvy event! Getting all excited & drunk and being loud on a week night whilst plunging into a blow up hot tub! Of course every night for Sevda is like a weekend night because she does not work!
Selfish to be that loud and blasting music when Sedat has to get up very early and actually work unlike that beg

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I didn’t mind the SIL but a shot for every time she says “ exhausted”… I feel like she is really dragging out this A&E visit and now complaining the antibiotics are not working.. she hasn’t been in them bloody long enough.. it’s like she doesn’t want them to work
She's exhausting I can't watch a full post. The drama because she DROVE HERSELF to A&E (this wasn't an emergency ambulance 999 rushed to hospital situation) on a SATURDAY NIGHT in the UK and sitting there moaning across 100 videos that she wasn't seen straightaway meanwhile Beggy rushing to go over and then posting that ridiculous update video has been shocking. Literally the whole family are attention seeking cry baby morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.