Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
She's exhausting I can't watch a full post. The drama because she DROVE HERSELF to A&E (this wasn't an emergency ambulance 999 rushed to hospital situation) on a SATURDAY NIGHT in the UK and sitting there moaning across 100 videos that she wasn't seen straightaway meanwhile Beggy rushing to go over and then posting that ridiculous update video has been shocking. Literally the whole family are attention seeking cry baby morons.
I wasn't up to speed with Kuki because her videos are hard to watch, beating around the bush and dragging everything out. so i assumed from all the drama and teary faced videos from Sevda and the mini series telling Kuki's tales of A&E woes that she actually had something seriously wrong with her and was perhaps in ICU or something.

an autoimmune disease is serious, I'm not denying that. but I mean, she wasn't exactly at death's door now was she, so why all the drama. i refuse to even try watching any of her videos on the subject, wasting a&e's time and then criticising them for their efforts is what i gather the story is

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I didn’t mind the SIL but a shot for every time she says “ exhausted”… I feel like she is really dragging out this A&E visit and now complaining the antibiotics are not working.. she hasn’t been in them bloody long enough.. it’s like she doesn’t want them to work
I cared at first but now my patience is wearing very thin, antibiotics aren’t an instant pain reliever or cure. So sad that Kuki is now becoming one of those people who we all know but would never ask, “How are you.” Her recent content with its never ending negativity is depressing and draining, keep off TT until you have something positive to add. Put your downtime to good use by telling your sister- in-law (Sevda) that slurping her drinks is totally both unacceptable and disgusting in polite society.

Mar 2, 2024
The search being “sev paddling pool” 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_9813.jpeg
Can someone explain what hate and negativity Sev got over a padding pool? I recall her getting trolled for redoing her prison yard patio, but as far as a paddling pool - never saw a video of one being back there. Someone please explain if you know!

Reactions: mims and gogo

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Can someone explain what hate and negativity Sev got over a padding pool? I recall her getting trolled for redoing her prison yard patio, but as far as a paddling pool - never saw a video of one being back there. Someone please explain if you know!
It was this one comment about having a swimming pool now she's a millionaire that she clapped back to with a video response. This is her being trolled apparently...and this is what the gifting of the free hot tub is backlash for. She seriously lives in her own world.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-15-13-50-13-913_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-15-13-50-13-913_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_2024-05-15-13-50-16-880_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-15-13-50-16-880_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_2024-05-15-13-50-20-656_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-15-13-50-20-656_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: mims

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Their food always looks bone dry!
Mine is scraping her cutlery on the plate this lunch time, I can’t fing stand watching her slow motion videos.
Considering they’re the ‘eat with me’ tiktokers and that’s their thing, they don’t have a single table manner between them! None of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.