Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I feel like the food she makes is very bland, like the chicken today. That’s why she has to have different sauces, dips and peppers with the meal.

I know kids don’t like to eat spice but that chicken might as well have just been boiled pain unseasoned chicken.
Her food does look very bland all the time.
Considering they say they like spicy food and scoff chilli peppers all the time, everything looks bland!

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
She’s had loads of negative comments about her fake mmmmms over toast but she dosent reply, the coward. People are getting pissed off With everyone associated with this Michelin begging monster 👿

Attachments

• IMG_3119.jpeg
    IMG_3119.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3118.jpeg
    IMG_3118.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 105

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
I know kids don’t like to eat spice but that chicken might as well have just been boiled pain unseasoned chicken.
Her food does look very bland all the time.
Considering they say they like spicy food and scoff chilli peppers all the time, everything looks bland!
Her food is disgusting 🤢 wannabe chef! Her food and everything about her is revolting!! Nasty fake🐖🤡🐫👅

Reactions: Ohbeez and mims

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
She’s had loads of negative comments about her fake mmmmms over toast but she dosent reply, the coward. People are getting pissed off With everyone associated with this Michelin begging monster 👿
People are starting to see how fake she is with the fake moans. I’ve noticed lots more of these comments lately and she seems to be leaving them up (finally!!!). There was no reason for her to be moaning over that avocado toast the way that she was.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
She needs to be on the blockout list!!! She needs to go!!! She’s never ever spoken about Palestine. Now that this whole block out thing is happening on TikTok you noticed she pinned someone else speech into her account!! Couldn’t even speak herself, just pinned it there. Like an insult !!!!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She keeps banging on ‘my fwend ’ ‘Elas fwend’
Ffs sevda everyone has been on your page, we know who’s who, no need to make a point that you have friends - you’ve probably paid them to be your friend anyway. All of your ‘fwends’ look like they can’t stand you!

Status
Not open for further replies.