Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Hoping someone know Petr and comments here, I don’t think that M dad should be stepping in more to tell her to stop plastering M all over the internet she just thinks she
untouchable ,I knew a nurse who worked on the ward that cammy was on and all the nurses hated her she was awful to the family, the nurses also mentioned the money raised for friends of anchor so glad that evidence has now been passed on the amount of people in Aberdeen who donated was unreal and cammy’s story really touch the hearts of people in Aberdeen. She was also seen sniffing about Aberdeen players going to the bars that they went to a lass I know who was a hairdresser said it was tragic and some of them had girlfriends at the time
Can’t wrap my head round someone being wired up like that

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Nothing wrong with either, everything wrong with lying about it and accompanying it with an eating disorder. She has no ‘specific genre’ of influencing, but claims to aims for ‘young women’. Well as the most impressionable minds, influence them by loving their body by owning their size and being comfortable with it enough to say it, shout it, love it and be proud of it. The only time it crosses the line of damaging when it comes to body image is telling people to eat what they want, when they want. Promoting unhealthy eating habits and driving people to put their body in to a surplus is dangerous. As dangerous as distorting people’s visual

Hoping someone know Petr and comments here, I don’t think that M dad should be stepping in more to tell her to stop plastering M all over the internet she just thinks she
untouchable ,I knew a nurse who worked on the ward that cammy was on and all the nurses hated her she was awful to the family, the nurses also mentioned the money raised for friends of anchor so glad that evidence has now been passed on the amount of people in Aberdeen who donated was unreal and cammy’s story really touch the hearts of people in Aberdeen. She was also seen sniffing about Aberdeen players going to the bars that they went to a lass I know who was a hairdresser said it was tragic and some of them had girlfriends at the time
Wow! His poor family and his mum thats heartbreaking. She is warped. I read she bullied a lass for her teeth and truth be told that ended it for me. That sticks with you for life. I went through it myself.
She is quick to make comment on others but woe be tide if you ain't blowing smoke up her ass! I've only ever seen her once in the wild she was in union sqaure with Harley she's one sour faced boot!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ohhh did they know she stole the money?
They had suspicions about it not sure if their was any friends of anchors buckets on the ward but she was a pest with the nurses demanding things and just thinking everything revolved around her with his treatment, those nurses deal with people in the Same situation as cammy and treat everyone the same, they also witnessed her being awful to the family.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
As long as I have known her she has also been like that the rubbish I have heard her say about others is insane she isn’t a girls girl she know nothing about girl code but yet she tries to preach it.
Wow! His poor family and his mum thats heartbreaking. She is warped. I read she bullied a lass for her teeth and truth be told that ended it for me. That sticks with you for life. I went through it myself.
She is quick to make comment on others but woe be tide if you ain't blowing smoke up her ass! I've only ever seen her once in the wild she was in union sqaure with Harley she's one sour faced boot!
A lass spoke out on the sun article that she bullied her at school and her mother’s reply to the lass was she was telling lies how the heck would Pam know that I would her to be her mum always having to defend her daughter my mum would of slapped me silly if I did anything like what she has done

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

This whole be kind, but then posts derogative tiktoks aiming at people basically with the foot note ‘if the shoe fits’. Anyone who takes offence it’s basically for them. Jumping on trends and when pulled for them her response is ‘it’s a trend’. Yes but you DONT have to do them? Thats the point. A trend isn’t a free pass. Turns comments to approval and approves ones inciting bullying, and talking about her pal Aimee. You choose to let that through for Aimee to read and a back handed compliment to herself.. what pal does that? Her daughter can consent so doesn’t post her, Max can’t consent so his opinion doesn’t matter. Everything about him is shared for cash it’s a sin 😥 Nothing about her is nice.

Ratatouille

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeen
First time I came across this bint was the Glasgow air b&b stalking incident, if you had a stalker in Glasgow surely you wouldn’t love the place and come stomping about like you own bperfect in the st ennocks centre!
If you're being stalked, you shouldn't be announcing it to thousands of people online! All these stories for attention and drama. No surprises from Vav 🙄

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
As long as I have known her she has also been like that the rubbish I have heard her say about others is insane she isn’t a girls girl she know nothing about girl code but yet she tries to preach it.

A lass spoke out on the sun article that she bullied her at school and her mother’s reply to the lass was she was telling lies how the heck would Pam know that I would her to be her mum always having to defend her daughter my mum would of slapped me silly if I did anything like what she has

A lass spoke out on the sun article that she bullied her at school and her mother’s reply to the lass was she was telling lies how the heck would Pam know that I would her to be her mum always having to defend her daughter my mum would of slapped me silly if I did anything like what she has done
What a cow! If I did that to someone my mum would have tanned my backside! Her mum needs to give her head wobble! I'm glad that lass gained a career and is happy. Unlike pillow princess of Aberdeen!
Vav wouldn't know girl code if it jumped up and bit her in the face. Her daughter is exactly the same i believe. The apple never falls far from the tree! Absolute rotter of a woman. She will be in here shortly drunk on prossecco just as she does to the tattle group. Midden

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
What a cow! If I did that to someone my mum would have tanned my backside! Her mum needs to give her head wobble! I'm glad that lass gained a career and is happy. Unlike pillow princess of Aberdeen!
Vav wouldn't know girl code if it jumped up and bit her in the face. Her daughter is exactly the same i believe. The apple never falls far from the tree! Absolute rotter of a woman. She will be in here shortly drunk on prossecco just as she does to the tattle group. Midden
Aye what's the story 2.0 will be here telling us how famous vag is and how she's writing a book 🤣 fkn tragic.

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Nope she can’t say sorry. Was when she says she never spills anyone tea about them cause it’s called class eh no hun most people own there own s. Just not you. Mind you heard mad Pam was same. She done everything to keep the dad away as she wanted him back and always said that he never wanted anything to do with them. Pot kettle

Well done for reporting her .. the clock is ticking .. tick tock
I’d be interested to hear how the charity investigation concludes. She deserves everything that’s coming!

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Like the sumo wrestler one? Think she does have a space raider pin head in disproportionate size to her body. It's like when she dons that black zip up jumpsuit, it puts me in mind of kungfu panda with no ears and a wee heid🐼😂

I always think she looks like an Orca whale in those Mooslover suits 😂

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Aye what's the story 2.0 will be here telling us how famous vag is and how she's writing a book 🤣 fkn tragi

Aye what's the story 2.0 will be here telling us how famous vag is and how she's writing a book 🤣 fkn tragic.
Don't forget the clothing range? Was that what'sthestory as well saying that one? That was a while ago that! It's tragic but highly entertaining. Pinch me moment! 🤣🤣

She will be in her ice bath tonight cooling off when she discover yet another page with even more tea to spill. Happy Sunday Vav! 😊

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
Don't forget the clothing range? Was that what'sthestory as well saying that one? That was a while ago that! It's tragic but highly entertaining. Pinch me moment! 🤣🤣

She will be in her ice bath tonight cooling off when she discover yet another page with even more tea to spill. Happy Sunday Vav! 😊
That's right a clothing range 🤣 only place selling anything that will fit vag is Halfords. ⛺

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
It's the way she makes out she has pals that is tragic. She says she doesn't post them because of trolls but you never see her out unless it's at bperfect "raves" that look like 4th year school discos with other snake oil sales people like herself. Spends the other times in hotel rooms by herself with takeaway/room service. If I was away with so called "pals" on a work freebie I'd be kicking my height all over the place.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Not being funny but the woman can't even get her head round plural and singular in a small basic sentence! Imagine the book. You would be there forever more trying to decipher what she's talking about in amongst all her word salad. She maybe wrote the blurb on her flip chart!! Which BTW hasn't been seen for a while I expect its with the guinea pigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.