Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It's the way she makes out she has pals that is tragic. She says she doesn't post them because of trolls but you never see her out unless it's at bperfect "raves" that look like 4th year school discos with other snake oil sales people like herself. Spends the other times in hotel rooms by herself with takeaway/room service. If I was away with so called "pals" on a work freebie I'd be kicking my height all over the place.
She is never out with any pals only her ma and nama I know their is a few girls from ice who I think still speak to her not sure why she post’s absolutely nothing about pals she spins the narrative that they don’t want to be on social medi not sure I would stick up for a pal who acted like her but eveyome I know who used to be friends with her are now not so it’s only folk from Tik tok and not good friends as she claims, folk speaking about her round the bars in Aberdeen I’ve heard it myself it’s tragic

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What a cow! If I did that to someone my mum would have tanned my backside! Her mum needs to give her head wobble! I'm glad that lass gained a career and is happy. Unlike pillow princess of Aberdeen!
Vav wouldn't know girl code if it jumped up and bit her in the face. Her daughter is exactly the same i believe. The apple never falls far from the tree! Absolute rotter of a woman. She will be in here shortly drunk on prossecco just as she does to the tattle group. Midden
By all account the daughter is just the same at her school and is ripped to shreds about what her ma gets up to and kids are worse theses days but defo apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

lilith666

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She's so in love with herself

By all account the daughter is just the same at her school and is ripped to shreds about what her ma gets up to and kids are worse theses days but defo apple doesn’t fall far from the tree
It’s very much like mother like daughter her sweet angel is also a bully not just online so I’m told horrid pair! not that she’s care to do anything about her darling daughter what number is lily on the list of priorities? Max,digs at ex husband, brand deals, dish up dinners, ice baths???

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Kids can be vile!
It’s very much like mother like daughter her sweet angel is also a bully not just online so I’m told horrid pair! not that she’s care to do anything about her darling daughter what number is lily on the list of priorities? Max,digs at ex husband, brand deals, dish up dinners, ice baths???
That trip to New York spoke volumes! Her mum spent the entire trip eye fing the camera and posing. L was a glorified photographer to boost her mums content. All about her.

lilith666

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Something both Stephanie and her daughter could learn is that even though “mum of the year” Steph got her sheep (I mean followers) convinced doesn’t mean that people that know them in real life would agree and Stephanie if you read this because we know you love tattle nobody in Aberdeen/shire is jealous of you or your TikTok “career”

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s not very liked at M nursery either theirs a lot of people who have remained in the same area all their lives no other mums speaks to her at drop off, one actually reported her as she was filming outside the school their is some kids with such complex conditions some life limiting heartbreaking things yes max is non verbal and autistic but she absolutely thinks that she is priority and to hell with anyone else

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s not very liked at M nursery either theirs a lot of people who have remained in the same area all their lives no other mums speaks to her at drop off, one actually reported her as she was filming outside the school their is some kids with such complex conditions some life limiting heartbreaking things yes max is non verbal and autistic but she absolutely thinks that she is priority and to hell with anyone else
Thank you 🙏 ❤️ I must be blind as I don’t see anything saying “attach files” knowing me though it will be very obvious 😂
In the reply boxes it’s across from the reply button

Ratatouille

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeen
Honestly why does she think it's okay to film outside of a nursery? Also very concerning as her videos are saved by so many randoms, very creepy! I don't think anyone should be posting pictures of their children on social media that's so public.

I don't agree with her shouting in his face, his poor ears!!!!!

lilith666

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She tried to say nursery staff have her back oh I bet they love the safeguarding concerns I’ll believe that like the loganair scandal🤣

lilith666

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Honestly why does she think it's okay to film outside of a nursery? Also very concerning as her videos are saved by so many randoms, very creepy! I don't think anyone should be posting pictures of their children on social media that's so public.

I don't agree with her shouting in his face, his poor ears!!!!!
Agreed if I had a big following I’d take my children off both my children are autistic and one is non verbal but even I could still tell when they are uncomfortable about being forced to be in a video neither of her children have or are able to consent to talking about their conditions like when she spoke about lilys mental health, max going in for MRI etc it’s disgusting the lack of respect she has for her children. She thinks she’s playing smart that when she’s getting negative critiques because it doesn’t feed into her narrative that everyone must love and adore her and want to be her she uses her children for sympathy predictable🥱

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Some parents in nursery settings choose not to have their child included in group pics or nursery social media postings even within a closed parents group due to safeguarding issues. In some cases fleeing domestic violence and having to reallocate. To have someone taking photos around these settings is a definite no no.

Status
Not open for further replies.