aberdeen
🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2452.jpeg
    IMG_2452.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 230
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Wish we could merge the two sites cos you lovely wee trolls are bringing freshly brewed tea. My necks got whiplash running between the two🏃😜
I followed her for a while, just as she was splitting from her husband. Then unfollowed about 6 months later as the blatant lies, and the selling products with ‘absolutely amazing’… ‘let me tell you… STUNN..iinngggg’ ‘10/10. I just couldn’t take the fake ness. The Pandora Christmas ‘giveaway’ was obnoxious AF. Every day is a word salad.

SkyDreamer

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire

Apparently Petr has a new girlfriend and hoover hole is saying she is going on a co-parenting holiday with Petr. Maybe that’s why she is working out so she can seduce Pedro on holiday and get back with him🤔
Haha i doubt him seeing her throw a ball at her rented floor will have him running back 😂
I bet the workouts will last as long as the flip chart did! 😆

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hoping someone know Petr and comments here, I don’t think that M dad should be stepping in more to tell her to stop plastering M all over the internet she just thinks she
untouchable ,I knew a nurse who worked on the ward that cammy was on and all the nurses hated her she was awful to the family, the nurses also mentioned the money raised for friends of anchor so glad that evidence has now been passed on the amount of people in Aberdeen who donated was unreal and cammy’s story really touch the hearts of people in Aberdeen. She was also seen sniffing about Aberdeen players going to the bars that they went to a lass I know who was a hairdresser said it was tragic and some of them had girlfriends at the time

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Absolutely and nothing wrong with plus size I don't get why she lies about it.
Nothing wrong with either, everything wrong with lying about it and accompanying it with an eating disorder. She has no ‘specific genre’ of influencing, but claims to aims for ‘young women’. Well as the most impressionable minds, influence them by loving their body by owning their size and being comfortable with it enough to say it, shout it, love it and be proud of it. The only time it crosses the line of damaging when it comes to body image is telling people to eat what they want, when they want. Promoting unhealthy eating habits and driving people to put their body in to a surplus is dangerous. As dangerous as distorting people’s visual representation of sizing.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hoping someone know Petr and comments here, I don’t think that M dad should be stepping in more to tell her to stop plastering M all over the internet she just thinks she
untouchable ,I knew a nurse who worked on the ward that cammy was on and all the nurses hated her she was awful to the family, the nurses also mentioned the money raised for friends of anchor so glad that evidence has now been passed on the amount of people in Aberdeen who donated was unreal and cammy’s story really touch the hearts of people in Aberdeen. She was also seen sniffing about Aberdeen players going to the bars that they went to a lass I know who was a hairdresser said it was tragic and some of them had girlfriends at the time
Ohhh did they know she stole the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.