Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Probably notšŸ˜‚Just know that I die inwardly every time I see them approaching. Think they're the big cheeses like certain tiktok influencers but they are self promoting fuds.
God I need me some workplace therapy or a wee vroom in my undisclosed motorhomešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s my sense of humour all over, dry šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I could feel your eye roll as you spoke to them!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Haha her latest moaning about lily and thinking money grows on trees she didnā€™t mention her all weekend as she doesnt serve her a purpose like max does and you only have yourself to blame she is a spoiled Brat like her mother so materialistic she has been caught saying to folk in school my mum is famous and earns a s load, and 2.300 for blinds that is pretty good our house cost way more and thatā€™s defo not blinds on that big windows not a chance, seen someone comment buy ikea blinds and cut them wtf that house deserves so much better than the tit she has in it, it is filled with ikea crap šŸ¤­šŸ¤­ if you are miss Monday bags 2K for blinds is nothing vav

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Itā€™s my sense of humour all over, dry šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I could feel your eye roll as you spoke to them!!
Swear that they think I only have three phrases in my vocabulary. "Did ye, aye?" "That's nice" and "Oh right". Anyhoo, enough with those live, laugh, love idiots, be seeing them soon enough for my passive aggressive persona to take over again. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Sorry but your daughter has no concept of money because you splash the cash and probably are maxed to the hilt. So if your daughter thinks money grows on trees you've only yourself to blame! Like I said earlier you are raising self entitled spoilt brats!

FYI blinds are far more important than you swanning off to Spain with nana mink to sit about in a swimsuit that is cutting into you. Save eveyone the pain of looking at your arse and paps while you strut about thinking your Pamela Anderson on the set of Baywatch! Away and pay the charities their money you theiving bastard!!

Mar 7, 2024
She really has a cheek to speak about anyone elseā€™s life how does she know how other lives we know how she lives as itā€™s all on social media to see , she goes through money like water just to impress, tell you want Steph I live a comfortable life have money in the bank can buy what I want or what my kids needs but they also know money has to be earned, you earn yours selling crap or putting max online and invade his privacy how you can sleep at night is beyond me, and see all your Huns most of when are which they have said themselves are stay at home mums with Sen children who watch you and wish they were you how fing sad is that, using their money to buy your crap you canā€™t be Honest about, you donā€™t have a great life you have a VERY LONELY LIFE you absolute weapon.
She does have a very lonely life that's why she brags about money all the time , she's moaning about the price of blinds and aren't we Lils needing money for whatever but she doesn't think twice about spending 3grand on a sty handbag ! Priorities beefy

Mar 7, 2024
Well thatā€™s so so true she loves it all. I will always remember when she put a pic up of C few days before he passed and again all for attention. A picture that will always stick in my mind for all the wrong reasons.

She is doing the same with max all the attention stamping her feet and getting her own way. Soon he will be bigger and stronger than her and she wonā€™t be able to control him
Roll on the day when max retaliates and puts beefy in her place , she won't know what's hit her and it will happen

Mar 7, 2024
You know on a daily basis I have to listen to two blowhards in my working life, they fookin bore me rigid, I even know the colour of the bookends in one of their kids bedrooms, rivetting stuff I tell you!
I was talking about something I was doing in the Summer, only because they asked after holding me hostage about their Summer plans and when I mentioned our wee motorhome, it was like who shot the piano player with the look on her face and she says"Oh, you kept that quiet". Eh no! Not to people you can actually have a conversation with, I don't.
Point being Beefy and her ilk are constantly narrating the mundane minutiae of their lives because they are the entitled main players and then get a shock that other people have lives also. And to say that her life is better than others she has no idea about just because nothing is private in hers, not even her children's lives. There is no self awareness.
Would sell their Grannies for validation and kerching. šŸ˜”
But we are all jealous of her life and lifestyle lol

Mar 7, 2024
She said she wouldn't say what the money issue with Aren't we Lills was about as SHE would get slated. Nothing about splashing her daughters business all over tiktok for that wee girl to get slagged by her peers then?
She needs to remember she isn't talking to pals or family but faceless strangers.
She doesn't care that she's splashing her and her kids lives all over the internet . What any normal parent would do when there's issues going on at home is deal with them privately and not broadcast it . You're right, she's speaking to faceless strangers , that's how sad her life is, she has no real friends to turn to but an old wizened grandmother who would sell her soul to the devil for 5 mins of fame šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
She said she wouldn't say what the money issue with Aren't we Lills was about as SHE would get slated. Nothing about splashing her daughters business all over tiktok for that wee girl to get slagged by her peers then?
She needs to remember she isn't talking to pals or family but faceless strangers.
Edited to add,... teenagers, blinds, lashing of rain, stress levels ten million, poor bliddy you Vav.
Aww, should come over to mine to relax, currently got on my Spotify playlist of Weest violins in the world soundtrack playing

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Haha her latest moaning about lily and thinking money grows on trees she didnā€™t mention her all weekend as she doesnt serve her a purpose like max does and you only have yourself to blame she is a spoiled Brat like her mother so materialistic she has been caught saying to folk in school my mum is famous and earns a s load, and 2.300 for blinds that is pretty good our house cost way more and thatā€™s defo not blinds on that big windows not a chance, seen someone comment buy ikea blinds and cut them wtf that house deserves so much better than the tit she has in it, it is filled with ikea crap šŸ¤­šŸ¤­ if you are miss Monday bags 2K for blinds is nothing vav
Awww donā€™t I just watched it šŸ˜­šŸ¤£ so this morning she had thought about it & thought about it and had ā€˜someone coming in to do blindsā€™ now itā€™s she had a second person coming in to qoute blindsā€¦. šŸ¤” what one is it beefy?

So Beefy Mcbeeferā€¦. About arenā€™t we lils, you should maybe tell your daughter to first stop shouting her mum is a celeb šŸ¤£ youā€™re a content creator and a s one at that!!!! Maybe teach her about the value of money, as a mum of 4 teenagers who could give them abso everything they want and more, they have been brought up to be respectfull and donā€™t demand.
As a mum who can afford hauls from LV Beefy not just one or two s looking bags and a beanie, that my SA wouldnā€™t dream of even showing me as she knows the type of person I am and what I like, Iā€™m a classic type of girl šŸ˜ youā€™ve just went in and bought any bag to look like you are someone & pretend your made of money ā€¦.. you have spent on average between Ā£3k and Ā£4800 dependant on what size you got, each bag, about 380 on the beanie, I have 5 colours šŸ˜œ Iā€™m pretty sure your Lills was with you when you ā€˜treatedā€™ yourself.
So when ā€˜arenā€™t we lillsā€™ sees mamma dropping the cash like itā€™s nothing then why isnā€™t she gonna ask for more expensive things? You like to make out you have money šŸ¤£šŸ˜­ you maybe do but itā€™s someone elseā€™s isnā€™t it Vag????

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She does have a very lonely life that's why she brags about money all the time , she's moaning about the price of blinds and aren't we Lils needing money for whatever but she doesn't think twice about spending 3grand on a sty handbag ! Priorities beefy
This is what Iā€™ve just said šŸ¤£ sheā€™s went in and went ā€˜I want that oneā€™ I guarantee she nearly dropped at the checkout šŸ˜­ thatā€™s maybe why we havenā€™t seen it. Sheā€™s sold it on

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Swear that they think I only have three phrases in my vocabulary. "Did ye, aye?" "That's nice" and "Oh right". Anyhoo, enough with those live, laugh, love idiots, be seeing them soon enough for my passive aggressive persona to take over again. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
ā€˜Thatā€™s niceā€™ just made me cackle over the music on my headphones in the gym šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Omg did she really force that wee boy to sit next to the dog? He looked petrified.

Vav if you're on here (which I'm sure you are) you are vile doing that to him shame the wee man didn't boot you one in the face! What is wrong with you? You really are the gift that keeps on giving!

And BTW manners cost nothing you're a raising a self entitled brat who will think it's acceptable to jump all over furniture and jump ques because he's never been taught to wait his turn! I totally get for the likes of Disney land and legoland the waiting can be horrendous and I wholeheartedly support the passes for folk to skip that but really? a swimming pool in Ireland? Or the hospital! You need to act fast because the little boy will be a big boy before long and unfortunately life requires us to wait sometimes or sit appropriately! Get off your phone your self entitled cow and teach him right from wrong instead of sitting on your phone yapping se.

Its a shame for that bonny wee mannie she a dreadful mother.
While I agree with a good bit of your statement your talking about a child with special needs and itā€™s not always that simple

anaconda

Mar 11, 2024
edinburgh
Omg did she really force that wee boy to sit next to the dog? He looked petrified.

Vav if you're on here (which I'm sure you are) you are vile doing that to him shame the wee man didn't boot you one in the face! What is wrong with you? You really are the gift that keeps on giving!

And BTW manners cost nothing you're a raising a self entitled brat who will think it's acceptable to jump all over furniture and jump ques because he's never been taught to wait his turn! I totally get for the likes of Disney land and legoland the waiting can be horrendous and I wholeheartedly support the passes for folk to skip that but really? a swimming pool in Ireland? Or the hospital! You need to act fast because the little boy will be a big boy before long and unfortunately life requires us to wait sometimes or sit appropriately! Get off your phone your self entitled cow and teach him right from wrong instead of sitting on your phone yapping se.

Its a shame for that bonny wee mannie she a dreadful mother.
Agreed she was sitting recording herself in a coffee shop whilst Max just jumped and screamed and she was more interested in her own reflection and her daily update( that nobody wants). She makes out sheā€™s such a good mum yet she ditches max and lily with their dads so she can go and sell cheap tat or attend events she asks her agency to get her into. I know for a fact she was demanding money for a charity appearance and took the booking money but was ā€œillā€ so never went.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Agreed she was sitting recording herself in a coffee shop whilst Max just jumped and screamed and she was more interested in her own reflection and her daily update( that nobody wants). She makes out sheā€™s such a good mum yet she ditches max and lily with their dads so she can go and sell cheap tat or attend events she asks her agency to get her into. I know for a fact she was demanding money for a charity appearance and took the booking money but was ā€œillā€ so never went.
Surely that would have to returned, is that not like a breach of an agreement? She really is a dirty lying thieving scum bag isnā€™t she? More defrauding charities šŸ˜”

Status
Not open for further replies.