Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
While I agree with a good bit of your statement your talking about a child with special needs and it’s not always that simple
It may not be but clearly she’s more interested in eye bleeping the camera!!! There is a massive amount of videos out there of her ignoring her son, making statements ‘like she chewed up her crocs’ now how does a child manage to chew a shoe if they are being supervised? 🤔 cause they’re not, that’s why. She has written that wee man off over and over before he’s even had to chance to excel

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
It may not be but clearly she’s more interested in eye bleeping the camera!!! There is a massive amount of videos out there of her ignoring her son, making statements ‘like she chewed up her crocs’ now how does a child manage to chew a shoe if they are being supervised? 🤔 cause they’re not, that’s why. She has written that wee man off over and over before he’s even had to chance to excel
I hate people putting there special needs kids on TikTok and opening them to all sorts adults is fair game but videos that she posts and others of kids should be taken down it’s mentalness

Mar 7, 2024
I hate people putting there special needs kids on TikTok and opening them to all sorts adults is fair game but videos that she posts and others of kids should be taken down it’s mentalness
Especially as he can't speak up for himself and has no choice about being plastered all over social media . Whereas aren't we Lils chooses not to be shown as does her 'imaginary friends'

Mar 7, 2024
Agreed she was sitting recording herself in a coffee shop whilst Max just jumped and screamed and she was more interested in her own reflection and her daily update( that nobody wants). She makes out she’s such a good mum yet she ditches max and lily with their dads so she can go and sell cheap tat or attend events she asks her agency to get her into. I know for a fact she was demanding money for a charity appearance and took the booking money but was “ill” so never went.
Did she ? Would pay her NOT to attend the charity event and does she not remember about a previous charity event and a large sum of money 'disappeared' 😱

Mar 7, 2024
Awww don’t I just watched it 😭🤣 so this morning she had thought about it & thought about it and had ‘someone coming in to do blinds’ now it’s she had a second person coming in to qoute blinds…. 🤔 what one is it beefy?

So Beefy Mcbeefer…. About aren’t we lils, you should maybe tell your daughter to first stop shouting her mum is a celeb 🤣 you’re a content creator and a s one at that!!!! Maybe teach her about the value of money, as a mum of 4 teenagers who could give them abso everything they want and more, they have been brought up to be respectfull and don’t demand.
As a mum who can afford hauls from LV Beefy not just one or two s looking bags and a beanie, that my SA wouldn’t dream of even showing me as she knows the type of person I am and what I like, I’m a classic type of girl 😝 you’ve just went in and bought any bag to look like you are someone & pretend your made of money ….. you have spent on average between £3k and £4800 dependant on what size you got, each bag, about 380 on the beanie, I have 5 colours 😜 I’m pretty sure your Lills was with you when you ‘treated’ yourself.
So when ‘aren’t we lills’ sees mamma dropping the cash like it’s nothing then why isn’t she gonna ask for more expensive things? You like to make out you have money 🤣😭 you maybe do but it’s someone else’s isn’t it Vag????
It's not hard earned cash like the rest of us who go out and do a full days work the come home and see to our families

Mar 7, 2024
Haha her latest moaning about lily and thinking money grows on trees she didn’t mention her all weekend as she doesnt serve her a purpose like max does and you only have yourself to blame she is a spoiled Brat like her mother so materialistic she has been caught saying to folk in school my mum is famous and earns a s load, and 2.300 for blinds that is pretty good our house cost way more and that’s defo not blinds on that big windows not a chance, seen someone comment buy ikea blinds and cut them wtf that house deserves so much better than the tit she has in it, it is filled with ikea crap 🤭🤭 if you are miss Monday bags 2K for blinds is nothing vav
Does she not realise that the walls around the windows will have to be drilled into so that the fittings can be fixed ? Im presuming blinds for that size of windows need more than a couple of screws to hold them up ? Once she moves she will have to fill all the holes , sand them and paint over them , good plan beefy !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I thought she said she had booked a holiday tomorrow but just said in her latest she is going to book it when she gets home and spoke to my Tik tok manager about taking a week off you do nothing most of the time other than selling crap and on your jolly’s making out your this important person who needs to get time off she really thinks she’s is someone famous 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Are charities not supposed to supply or have publicly available showing when donations came in, how much was donated and maybe the name unless it was anonymous?

Haha her latest moaning about lily and thinking money grows on trees she didn’t mention her all weekend as she doesnt serve her a purpose like max does and you only have yourself to blame she is a spoiled Brat like her mother so materialistic she has been caught saying to folk in school my mum is famous and earns a s load, and 2.300 for blinds that is pretty good our house cost way more and that’s defo not blinds on that big windows not a chance, seen someone comment buy ikea blinds and cut them wtf that house deserves so much better than the tit she has in it, it is filled with ikea crap 🤭🤭 if you are miss Monday bags 2K for blinds is nothing vav
I would of done a happy dance if my blinds came in at that price 🥴🥴 I about died 🤣🤣 but mind you it’s our house and not a rented gaff and was happy to pay it. Does she realise that her doing this is only going to benefit the landlord and only them?

Like mother like daughter then it seems.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Agreed she was sitting recording herself in a coffee shop whilst Max just jumped and screamed and she was more interested in her own reflection and her daily update( that nobody wants). She makes out she’s such a good mum yet she ditches max and lily with their dads so she can go and sell cheap tat or attend events she asks her agency to get her into. I know for a fact she was demanding money for a charity appearance and took the booking money but was “ill” so never went.
When and where was this absolute mortified for her oh do spill the tea 😝😝

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
The charity commission will work with the police and it can take a while to get all the evidence together. The case is open and under investigation, I’ve got the relevant information from the police so I can call up for an update or any further evidence. I would post it here but can’t as you need to quote my name, full address, date of birth, place of birth and phone number and sorry ladies but I’m not putting my details on here🤣 but I will keep you updated.
The charity commission can take a while to investigate cos they have a lot of other cases too but they will also fully investigate Friends of Anchor for any other irregularities xx
Hope they look at that Sarah Hogg at FOA who allegedly knew Steph kept the money !!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I would of done a happy dance if my blinds came in at that price 🥴🥴 I about died 🤣🤣 but mind you it’s our house and not a rented gaff and was happy to pay it. Does she realise that her doing this is only going to benefit the landlord and only them?

Like mother like daughter then it seems.
absolutely we were a lot more for our whole house of blinds and two windows are awkward sizes so had to be specially made theirs no way that included the big window that ryaln showed of as to where she lived 😆

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She said she wouldn't say what the money issue with Aren't we Lills was about as SHE would get slated. Nothing about splashing her daughters business all over tiktok for that wee girl to get slagged by her peers then?
She needs to remember she isn't talking to pals or family but faceless strangers.
It’s so so sad that she can’t call a friend and have a rant it’s got to be into her phone, again we are jealous 🤣🤣🥴

I know just like the time she put a video up of her room and what a mess it was, was so so bad but mum of the year cleaning her safe space as she called it. Well it’s not now you have shown it at it’s bloody worst for content

Status
Not open for further replies.