Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Vanilla ice ice baby ..stop n take a minute to listen Iam a sen mum on a mission
If u got a problem I won't help solve it
Roll out ma flip chat n write out ma plans
It's not my fault rylan wanted a man
Am the ice ice bath baby
Got ma pod nearly on the motorway yes I know Iam crazy
Pinch me..but don't out me with the charity scam
‘Got ma pod nearly on the motorway’. HOLLERED!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Story in the ice bath. Slimming filter pixalating all round her.
Doesn’t help putting it black & white.
Just noticed that 🤣😭 she’s a bliddy 🤡 it’s clear as day 🥴 she doesn’t help him, she labels him, she writes him off, support from this group, nah she just abandons the groups 🤦🏻‍♀️ isolates the poor boy. Overwhelmed with sound and busyness but she’s taking him to Disney 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s teaching him fk all except for looking for validation through a bliddy phone screen 😡

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Says a lot doesn’t it, to be able to provoke such hatred and distaste from strangers off the back of the absolute s she posts 😳 I just have to be grateful to not have to encounter her in real life, I’d never be able to hold back. I see the Cnut she is and having the knowledge of all that she’s done just makes it worse 😏 these people she’s wronged have way more patience than me that’s all I can say on it really 😬 class or not, some things are just beyond words and no amount of class or decorum would wash with me, I’d be serving a jail sentence that I’m sure of
Wish I could say the same that I’ve not encountered her in real life but unfortunately I have. I would love to see her going about cause I would not miss her for what she has said about someone I know👊🏻

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Oh here she's on with the poem in the background I could write her a personal one to go with her nae ice dip video
Here goes I will call it ....

POD ON THE HIGHWAY

AS I SIT CRAMMED IN MY POD
I CATCH THE EYE OF A MAN, HE IS TRAVELING ALONG IN HIS DUSTY OLD VAN
HE LOOKS AT ME STRANGE AS MY PODS IN THE WAY

BUT AS MY EARPHONES PLAY NOTHING
MY RING LIGHT STANDS PROUD ON THE ROAD
ITS HARD BEING A SIZE 8 N CARRYING THIS LOAD

BUT I WILL MAKE SURE THEY SEE ME N MAKE OUT IT I DID IT FOR U
JUST LONG AS IT GETS ME A FOLLOWER OR TWO

N LILS SHE JUST HATES ME N SHOUTS GET AFF THE ROAD
DOES SHE FORGET THAT IN THIS PIP HOUSE SHE GETS FREE ROOM N BOARD

IVE FILM MYSELF ON THE DAILY N
MAKING OUT THAT IVE GOT A HEART BUT THE MOMENT I LOOKED IN UR EYES
I KNEW I COULD MAKE MONEY
FROM U RIGHT FROM THE START

ID CAMPAIGN FOR NURSERY EQUIPMENT N GIVE IT TO NAN
FACE F.CKIN THE CAMERA
EVERY MOMENT I CAN

I'D DISH UP MY DINNERS NEXT TO MY CROCKS THAT ARE COVERED IN sE
IN HOPES I ONE DAY SHALL B FAMOUS
N HAVE MY NAME UP IN LIGHTS

Awwww noooo I canny unsee that now 🤣😭

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
yeah thanks to the staff at his nursery for all their hard work with using makaton, maybe she should stop eye bleeping her bliddy phone and encourage it more at home. It’s probs because he doesn’t associate it with how she communicates 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s everyone else who is trying to encourage him, she’s writing him off. How many bliddy ties did she make eye contact with that phone 😭
I would be doing everything in my power to help my child if that was me, and be working along side his nursery. God in primary I got our child a tutor to help him on with his reading and writing as well as me doing it. He got tested in primary school and came back he is dyslexic. Now we never ever told him he had it because why we did not want him to think it was an excuse I’m not doing it or I can’t do it. Yes he knows now and is in 4th year and done Nat 5 English etc. Then there is vav who can’t put the phone down, sit down interact and HELP her boy. The only person who singles him out is her no one else. X

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Oh here she's on with the poem in the background I could write her a personal one to go with her nae ice dip video
Here goes I will call it ....

POD ON THE HIGHWAY

AS I SIT CRAMMED IN MY POD
I CATCH THE EYE OF A MAN, HE IS TRAVELING ALONG IN HIS DUSTY OLD VAN
HE LOOKS AT ME STRANGE AS MY PODS IN THE WAY

BUT AS MY EARPHONES PLAY NOTHING
MY RING LIGHT STANDS PROUD ON THE ROAD
ITS HARD BEING A SIZE 8 N CARRYING THIS LOAD

BUT I WILL MAKE SURE THEY SEE ME N MAKE OUT IT I DID IT FOR U
JUST LONG AS IT GETS ME A FOLLOWER OR TWO

N LILS SHE JUST HATES ME N SHOUTS GET AFF THE ROAD
DOES SHE FORGET THAT IN THIS PIP HOUSE SHE GETS FREE ROOM N BOARD

IVE FILM MYSELF ON THE DAILY N
MAKING OUT THAT IVE GOT A HEART BUT THE MOMENT I LOOKED IN UR EYES
I KNEW I COULD MAKE MONEY
FROM U RIGHT FROM THE START

ID CAMPAIGN FOR NURSERY EQUIPMENT N GIVE IT TO NAN
FACE F.CKIN THE CAMERA
EVERY MOMENT I CAN

I'D DISH UP MY DINNERS NEXT TO MY CROCKS THAT ARE COVERED IN sE
IN HOPES I ONE DAY SHALL B FAMOUS
N HAVE MY NAME UP IN LIGHTS
I burst out laughing from ‘pod on the highway’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s a belter

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Have a lovley day Iam out all wknd too x but trying to get rid of chest infection today as out sat n Sunday so hope to feel btr after a wee shower ltr as I want to go out tonight not drinking or that though x but u have a great time x
Oh no they are the worst a chest infection. Hope you feel better after your shower. The sun is shining here and it makes everything so much better ❤️❤️ I am going for dinner tomorrow night with some of my chums and I can’t wait no cooking for me 🤪 then football on Sunday to watch my boy. Perfect weekend ⚽

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Oh no they are the worst a chest infection. Hope you feel better after your shower. The sun is shining here and it makes everything so much better ❤️❤️ I am going for dinner tomorrow night with some of my chums and I can’t wait no cooking for me 🤪 then football on Sunday to watch my boy. Perfect weekend ⚽
Sounds great x yes bring on the sunshine eh x have a wonderful good Friday

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
‘Any one been doing these because of me noticed a massive difference’
😂😂😂😂😂😂

how about anyone been doing these notices a massive difference??

She’s fing relentless.
I’m actually waiting for the “sponsored ad” on the ice bath, her looking for admiration and being an inspiration to ice bath your problems away….
Also if her anxiety is playing up sooo bad … why doesn’t she go back on her medication that she said she didn’t need???

Status
Not open for further replies.