Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Her insta story, definitely saw you ladies saying your going out for drinks tonight, and dragged L out because she has no actual pals. So much for being a full time single mum to M and L. Where's max who you have all the time vag??
Where has she dragged her out to ? It was such a lovely day today and there was loads of places for Easter egg hunts she could've taken Max , even to let him run about , but no, she chose to plonk her fat ass in a trough of cold water 🤣🤣

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
1821FF89-CFC9-4799-A494-904F4493829E.png
happy Easter guys from rodent features 🐀

Mar 7, 2024
So ... she said Crazy Nana is in her 80s ? Thought she celebrated her 70th no long ago ? Another lie Pinocchio .. then she said the sellotape doesn't stick because it padded that's why she's using the glue gun to wrap her daughter's presents but then went onto say Lily used all her sellotape ! Which is it beefy ? Liar liar big pants on fire 🔥🔥

Mar 7, 2024
I just knew it was you pesky trolls yet again!!! Of course you took photos off her insta and created a Tinder profile with them! What next, you will be getting blamed for the divorce, weight gain and stealing charity money too!
😂
What is she saying ? Someone set up a tinder under her name but took her photos from insta ? What is she like ? It's never her ! Typical narcisstic behaviour , never takes the blame for anything

Mar 8, 2024
What is she saying ? Someone set up a tinder under her name but took her photos from insta ? What is she like ? It's never her ! Typical narcisstic behaviour , never takes the blame for anything
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m 99% sure you have to do a selfie to prove it’s you on tinder before the account is active. So no way has anyone else but beefy has set up that account

Status
Not open for further replies.