Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Bet Rory wouldn’t like a dry Steph, just last night she said she didn’t want or need a man, the sheer desperation steph love 😆
IMG_0932.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I checked about tinder and you have to verify it’s you before the account is set up. They’ll do the biometrics & can even ask for ID. So she’s absolutely bullshitting someone else has set that account up.
I think it’s only if you want to be verified if she has a blue tick on her profile it’s defo her that’s set it up 😂😂😂 please someone find out I need to know 😂😂😂

Ayrshirelass

Mar 11, 2024
Ayrshire
So, she’s doing a taste test for some marshmallow company. Roped in her mum & Nana, and all you can hear is M in the background verbally stimming and whatever video he’s watching. This is absolutely in no way any shade to M, he’s a gorgeous wee boy, but there’s so much noise in the video you can’t actually hear what they’re saying about the marshmallow. The stupid fud is going to lose the company business if they stumble across her video, she’s the most unprofessional eejit ever. Claims it’s her job yet fs up at every turn.
Just to clarify, I’m in no way saying she should shut M away or anything, but she could easily film this se when he’s in bed or at his dad’s. Yet again she’s just let the iPad babysit him while she films more se content. Interact with the poor boy.

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Loathe her/ dislike her/ wish her the worst. Ok I get that. But seriously…?? We are women here. Where is the support. Do you ladies not think that this will be incredibly triggering to her…? Especially when she has expressed her MH is low.
Listen! I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you on Steph! How low do you think Cammy’s family were when she took over and turned his terminal illness into a media circus. How low do you think his mum felt when after nursing Cammy through cancer as a teenager she was robbed of kissing him on the forehead and holding his hand as he dies. How low do you think the mental health of all the folk Steph had targeted with her malicious lies and bullying were. I could go on about this vile specimen of a woman and all then wrongs she’s committed but I won’t bore you! Now fing do one you fanny!!

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So, she’s doing a taste test for some marshmallow company. Roped in her mum & Nana, and all you can hear is M in the background verbally stimming and whatever video he’s watching. This is absolutely in no way any shade to M, he’s a gorgeous wee boy, but there’s so much noise in the video you can’t actually hear what they’re saying about the marshmallow. The stupid fud is going to lose the company business if they stumble across her video, she’s the most unprofessional eejit ever. Claims it’s her job yet fs up at every turn.
Just to clarify, I’m in no way saying she should shut M away or anything, but she could easily film this se when he’s in bed or at his dad’s. Yet again she’s just let the iPad babysit him while she films more se content. Interact with the poor boy.
Just watched that TT vid. 😂 top acting I have to say. The three stooges right enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.