Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
That marshmallow video honestly makes me uncomfortable...the fact they sit there being all quiet and thinking their so "proper" knowing what they've done to people and what they support beefy has done..

Edit-" oh this would be good with a dipping sauce" aye you've been dipped plenty pammy , no everyone's the same as you ya mad tart

Mar 7, 2024
That marshmallow video honestly makes me uncomfortable...the fact they sit there being all quiet and thinking their so "proper" knowing what they've done to people and what they support beefy has done..
What gets me is the brass necks they all have ! They've done damage to people who dont deserve it ie phoning people's work , and they sit there stuffing their big fat gobs thinking they're the dogs bullocks !

Mar 7, 2024

Edit-" oh this would be good with a dipping sauce" aye you've been dipped plenty pammy , no everyone's the same as you ya mad tart
lol so funny yes all 3 have had a good few 'dips' in their time lol

Mar 7, 2024
Me again sorry, staff said that egg was for max but they're all taking a bit of it 🤢 poor boy
Greedy f*ckers ! As I said before they're willing to shove anything in their big fat gobs ! Poor max , missed out on an egg ! I hope the company who donated the mallows looks at the video and thinks what the hell have I done ?

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Bet Rory wouldn’t like a dry Steph, just last night she said she didn’t want or need a man, the sheer desperation steph love 😆
IMG_0932.jpeg
This c**t think she’s a oral hygienist now 🤦🏼‍♀️

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Greedy f*ckers ! As I said before they're willing to shove anything in their big fat gobs ! Poor max , missed out on an egg ! I hope the company who donated the mallows looks at the video and thinks what the hell have I done ?
I think they're all fat enough without eating everything that was sent to staff. I might send her a message 🧐

Mar 7, 2024
so I saw this man duetting staffs video on her ASN rant about the photograph thing on TikTok, thought I'd give him a wee comment to show what she's like😘
Well done ! I can't wait to see her being handcuffed and popped off to corton vale for her jollies , she won't be the dogs b*llox in there ! Can almost hear her saying 'do you know who I am ' lol

Status
Not open for further replies.