Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve followed her tattle thread but can’t comment. Sooo years ago I was seeing this guy from Aberdeenshire. Very on/off but I was young. On one of our breaks he took up with stephanie smith she was known then. He slept with her a few times, she told him she was infertile due to endrimitriosis (he used protection anyway) anyway he got back with me and all hell broke loose she turned up at his house declaring she was pregnant. Wouldn’t prove it though so I don’t believe she was. She sent me vile msgs daily and phoned my work after I blocked her on all social media. I ended things with the guy and didn’t give her much thought untill she appeared on TikTok. I can confirm she is disgusting and will stop at nothing to trap an offshore worker. Cringe everytime I think back on i and how she slagged off my appearance. I’m a genuine size 10😅

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I’ve followed her tattle thread but can’t comment. Sooo years ago I was seeing this guy from Aberdeenshire. Very on/off but I was young. On one of our breaks he took up with stephanie smith she was known then. He slept with her a few times, she told him she was infertile due to endrimitriosis (he used protection anyway) anyway he got back with me and all hell broke loose she turned up at his house declaring she was pregnant. Wouldn’t prove it though so I don’t believe she was. She sent me vile msgs daily and phoned my work after I blocked her on all social media. I ended things with the guy and didn’t give her much thought untill she appeared on TikTok. I can confirm she is disgusting and will stop at nothing to trap an offshore worker. Cringe everytime I think back on i and how she slagged off my appearance. I’m a genuine size 10😅
Absolute psycho that’s brutal 😩😂😂 why do women like this think a child will trap a man 😩 half the time it sends them in the opposite direction, because 9 times out of 10 they’ve already realised how psycho they are 😂😂

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
And that’s sheer narcissism right there…. “I win always”. It’s something a serial killer would write in a letter to the police…. And yes she defo has psychopathic traits for sure…..
IMG_1967.jpeg

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
That sounds about right for our beefy buttocks lol 😂 😂 😂 😂

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Jeezo I'm sorry you had to go through that. She has form then going to folks work. What a c**t!

Shes like the the euro tunnel every man has been through her! Her fanny should have a tourist sign attached to it!

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Uses a lift and parks her car in a disabled bay right next to the door using Max's blue badge !! :oops: 😂
Aye she was parked in a disabled bay outside home sense in union sqaure she didnt have M with her then either! I was there at Union Square the day she claimed she got her dress stuck in the escalator. At no point was there screaming and it was quiet that day for aberdeen. She said she screamed at two lads to push the button. I can't recall a commotion nor can my man. She needs to be careful what she says always someone around!

She is fud of the highest order!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
And that’s sheer narcissism right there…. “I win always”. It’s something a serial killer would write in a letter to the police…. And yes she defo has psychopathic traits for sure…..
IMG_1967.jpeg
Game over 😭🤣 she’s been at the gym a handful of times 🤦🏻‍♀️ now she’s Aberdeen’s next top model 😆 Vav hen, take your own advice and ‘pipe doon’
For someone who’s ’always got her kids’ ‘never has a minute’ you seem to have a hell of a lot of me time 🤔
Why does she always go on about people calling her fat, it’s the lies about her true size. It’s damaging oh and Vav hen nothing to be jealous about here I’m a wee bitty older than you, birthed 5 bairns and stomach is like a washboard, through hard work 💪🏽 there is not one aspect of my life that would swap with yours for not even if I was paid.
And as you should know it will take you up to about 12 months to get in proper shape without any fad diets or taking stuff to shift the timber

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Wow someone saying how it is and not the first person I have heard this from she is a absolute balloon when it comes to men 😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Nothing shocks me with this one. When she was with (Barry) who is on lily birth certificate she was sleeping with lily real dad (Brendan) and was for a while. Barry was besotted with Steph and that’s why he was like I will take her on. One of my friends seen her when lily was just over a year and she slated Barry for not seeing lily 🫠 even tho he was not the dad. Brendan was actually in lily life to. She needs a man!!

fatride69

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I have it on very good authority that Steph’s big game plan for her future is…. she’s going to be the next big make up Mogul! She is taking on the likes of Kylie Jenner, PLouise and her best pals B perfect! Wait until b perfect find out that she has been secretly scheming while working with them 😳, been asking to watch on as they show her how they do the artwork on products and how the businesses run. They think she’s just showing interest and actually behind-the-scenes she’s taking all of this knowledge and trying to create her own business. She will be bringing out a product with them and hopes the money off the back of it will be what she needs to start her own company. Who does she think she is vieve😂, She’s already making note of the factories and companies that b perfect use in their own manufactured processes! Talk about stepping on others to get to the top!

Status
Not open for further replies.