Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
It's really hard. I have visuals for them so they can navigate their routines in the morning but I have to be on top of them otherwise we would be late and y. My children are verbal and are able to do things themselves but its come from sheer hardwork and consistency over the years. M could be doing a lot more if she took the time. Instead she comes on and acts like she is hard done by. Learn makaton, seek help from from speech and language to build boards for visuals, play games, read stories etc. Take him to groups to boost his social and emotional skills.
She does and shouts at him and forces him to kiss her for food it's sickening! L is way down the pecking order. And it will get worse when money stops for her! SEN mum's work hard and we reap the rewards with our dedication and sheer effort to raise these wee humans.
She can’t do any of this being a bizzy #singlemum #senmum. She’s too busy filming herself dancing around her kitchen and selling se!! When asked about makaton she said he wasn’t ready for that. Makaton can be introduced really early on and there is a wealth of free resources available! She has no excuse for not putting her all into M’s development. Thought the whole point of her doing this “job” (i say that very loosely 😂) was so that she could be there for her kids more?

PS I also have ASD kids. It sounds like you’re doing amazing ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It's really hard. I have visuals for them so they can navigate their routines in the morning but I have to be on top of them otherwise we would be late and y. My children are verbal and are able to do things themselves but its come from sheer hardwork and consistency over the years. M could be doing a lot more if she took the time. Instead she comes on and acts like she is hard done by. Learn makaton, seek help from from speech and language to build boards for visuals, play games, read stories etc. Take him to groups to boost his social and emotional skills.
She does and shouts at him and forces him to kiss her for food it's sickening! L is way down the pecking order. And it will get worse when money stops for her! SEN mum's work hard and we reap the rewards with our dedication and sheer effort to raise these wee humans.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 way to go mama ❤️❤️ I bet some days you don’t want to be on top of them so they are not late but you do and your children are thriving. God my child is 14 and I STILL have to be on top of him in the morning. You are smashing it. Oh she is only buying Lily with all these gifts etc. it’s sickening

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She can’t do any of this being a bizzy #singlemum #senmum. She’s too busy filming herself dancing around her kitchen and selling se!! When asked about makaton she said he wasn’t ready for that. Makaton can be introduced really early on and there is a wealth of free resources available! She has no excuse for not putting her all into M’s development. Thought the whole point of her doing this “job” (i say that very loosely 😂) was so that she could be there for her kids more?

PS I also have ASD kids. It sounds like you’re doing amazing ❤️
I too have 2 autistic kids both of mine have had makaton in their learning since just over 3 since they are non verbal(well my youngest has started speaking age 4) the nursery and I started it early on I feel you mamas 🤍

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Oops ! I think she has seen these pages 🤣🤣 people have been messaging her tik tok and Karma will get us all and she has a 'team' looking after her who will report everyone ! 🤣🤣
What a lot of se she spouts!! Has a team looking after her, I will crack the jokes. She really does think she is a fin celebrity. Before we know it big fat famous hoover hole Vavron will be on either CBB, I’m a celeb, love island or some crap like that. She thinks she is champagne but in reality she is just warm pish!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
OFFS she has no one looking after her, her TikTok management will only be looking after her regarding her TikTok shop and nothing else. I wonder which of her Huns it was that went and snitched to her🤔 I’m confident of two of them, they will be “Unstable Rachel with the hat” and “Terri Loguie the Bogie”

Attachments

• IMG_7056.png
    IMG_7056.png
    394 KB · Views: 132
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
She destroyed the hair of one of the many step dads little girl because she was jealous of her….. I mean wow……
Yes she did and I can confirm that is very true!! She was so jelous of that little girl! She couldn’t stand that girls mum cause she had a kid to him so she tried to trap him with a baby ( he didn’t know at the time until he found all these ovulation tests!! Think that little girls mum definitely still has unfinished business with her and you would want to mess with her TRUST ME!! Lovely girl but mess with her kids wow! Steph was very brave doing that!

fatride69

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I went to Northfield with her. She’s always been vile. One girl had to move school because the bulling was so bad! She got moved into my drama class in 4th year she didn’t last long and her acting skills haven’t improved any!! She didn’t achieve anything at school she was always busy chasing boys! Nothing has changed for her I see!
Chasing her next shag constantly 😂😂, she dated an older guy and thought she was it but truth is he only wanted in her knickers 🙄🥴

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I went to Northfield with her. She’s always been vile. One girl had to move school because the bulling was so bad! She got moved into my drama class in 4th year she didn’t last long and her acting skills haven’t improved any!! She didn’t achieve anything at school she was always busy chasing boys! Nothing has changed for her I see!
Watch mad Pam doesn’t come on here and call you a liar like the other lass that spoke out about bullying, she has a tracked record of bullying in the hairdresser scene aswell.

fatride69

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
What honestly baffles me is all this people on that app that seem to think she is innocent and we are all telling lies and are just trolls! 😳… they all need to wake up and unfollow her she is so fake and not nice at all! this stupid act I’m kind I’m a nice person away and take your face for a se bloody nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.