Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Is there anything she holds herself accountable for in life? She just goes on and on blaming her mistakes on everybody else and biting back at anyone that dares have a difference in opinion! The t is not for real
No she never does , it's everyone else's fault and she'll blame her trolls for the parcel going missing 🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
IVE JUST CUM DOON FROM ELLON TOON
IAM AFFA BIG N I LIKE TO LIE
N THE LASSIES SHOUT WHEN I GO BY OH PETR WHERES MA TROOSERS
IVE LOOKED N CHECKED HIGH N LOW
YI WANT RECEIPTS, WELL HERE I GO
ALONG WAY A CLAP BACK VIDEO
PETR WHERES MA TROOSERS
SHEIN ORDER WORTH 300 POUND
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO ELLON TOWN
IT WAS STOLLEN FROM OOTSIDE THE DOOR
OH PETR WHERES MA TROUSERS

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
PETR WHERES MA TROOSERS
I canny deal with you 🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
PETR WHERES MA TROOSERS
I had to post this on tl I'm actually howlin singing along to it 🤣

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I think some of her followers need to clean their ears out ffs👂

💬 Please read this twice or even three times if you are a follower of fanny and think, Shien or the delivery company are to blame!!! 💬

Fanny said she won't be ordering again from Shien? She admitted SHE as in FANNY hadn't updated her new address. So Shien gave the delivery company the address they have on record which is her OLD address. The delivery company delivered the parcel to that address. This is FANNY'S FAULT, also if its not stated on the delivery information where to place the parcel ie in a safe place, with a neighbour🤣 They leave it at the front door! So again for the ppl at the back, this is FANNY'S FAULT!!

I'm normally just a nebber on this, although I've commented a few times on TL. Can she not hear herself or think before she speaks. Then wonders why ppl rip the back out of her!!
She’s to blame she sent it to the wrong address but she did that with a food order when she was in London one time blaming poor lily
And as we all know any courier would send an email estimating delivery & photograph of delivery she’s got it but needs a bit of attention cause she knows Aimee’s earrings will match every outfit 🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She’s to blame she sent it to the wrong address but she did that with a food order when she was in London one time blaming poor lily
And as we all know any courier would send an email estimating delivery & photograph of delivery she’s got it but needs a bit of attention cause she knows Aimee’s earrings will match every outfit 🤣
Ha ha earing gate 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Anyone interested in buying some clothes I have just got that doesn't fit me? 😞 I thought they were a 12 but turns out they are more like 18/20! £300 pounds worth, oh no sorry £272 🫤
Now, they are very questionable fashion choices but I'll take £20 ono for quick sale 😉🤣🤣

Both of those sheingate posts has made her look even more of a dick ! Comments are definitely not going her way ...love that for her 😊😊🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.