Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
As if C's wee mum hasn't been put through enoughšŸ˜¢, losing her son, no mention of her on his headstone, not in the room as he sadly passed, her son being paraded about and in as much media as beefy could get him in, the family then having to see steph acting like a celeb on social media and now being accused of stealing charity money! She is absolutely diabolical she needs stopped

Justine

Apr 7, 2024
Essex
I invite you all to look up Cammys mum on Facebook and inform her of Stafs vendetta against her

Katy Day, Aberdeen

She will be very interested to hear that she's been busted

I've looked her up and noticed she has her other children listed under her about info. I'm sure they too would need to know what their poor mother is being accused of. This dangerous manic must be stopped immediately

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
As if C's wee mum hasn't been put through enoughšŸ˜¢, losing her son, no mention of her on his headstone, not in the room as he sadly passed, her son being paraded about and in as much media as beefy could get him in, the family then having to see steph acting like a celeb on social media and now being accused of stealing charity money! She is absolutely diabolical she needs stopped
I would find that hard to get over, my heart hurts for c,s mum hearing this. Iā€™m sorry that beefy is out there living this life.
Beefy seems to have gotten on with life after the love of her life passed, she will of course deny this. But we have eyes and itā€™s clear she moved on a long time ago

Justine

Apr 7, 2024
Essex
Question for you allā€¦
Now think about thisā€¦ there is an answer.ā€¦
Did m get into the class she wanted ? What class did she want? Did he not? Is this why she has been so mad?

As far as I can see she doesn't care about that child exposing him on social media
I hope that one day he will be able to speak and speak the truth about how he was tortured in that house with a phone shoved into his little face and her screeching at him

Mar 8, 2024
So she never talks about her husband who passed away? I mean if she loved him and done nothing wrong she would talk about him fondly and about their memories together. I didnā€™t know of her till last year I think. So donā€™t know much other then the disgusting things she done after he passed. How she gets support after these things is beyond me. She wonā€™t talk about Cammy cus she knows she done awful things to him and his family. She knows she would be called out by everyone. Sheā€™s a disgrace. Carries on like sheā€™s a gift to the world. And she isnā€™t. Sheā€™s a horror

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
IMG_0882.jpeg

Sorry not sorry šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Beefy is that u

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
So she never talks about her husband who passed away? I mean if she loved him and done nothing wrong she would talk about him fondly and about their memories together. I didnā€™t know of her till last year I think. So donā€™t know much other then the disgusting things she done after he passed. How she gets support after these things is beyond me. She wonā€™t talk about Cammy cus she knows she done awful things to him and his family. She knows she would be called out by everyone. Sheā€™s a disgrace. Carries on like sheā€™s a gift to the world. And she isnā€™t. Sheā€™s a horror
I still have no idea why she doesnā€™t talk about him, to me this is odd? Anyone know if the family have gagged her from talking or mentioning his name as she would cheapen his memory?

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I know itā€™s disgusting what she is trying to do. She really does have no soul at all how she can do that to his family. My heart hurts for them and what she has put them through

Mar 8, 2024
fI still have no idea why she doesnā€™t talk about him, to me this is odd? Anyone know if the family have gagged her from talking or mentioning his name as she would cheapen his memory?
It is odd as they were married. You wouldnā€™t even know she was married besides what we learn off here and TL. Itā€™s just so weird

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She was called out big time on a sun newspaper article on Facebook. 800+ comments all of locals saying how vile she is including cammys brother, her mum and nana were biting back. Theyā€™ve got some nerve. The article was taken down as it always does. Nobody has got a good word to say about her, EVER. When was that written by Steph, when she said to ask his mum about the charity money?

Mar 8, 2024
She was called out big time on a sun newspaper article on Facebook. 800+ comments all of locals saying how vile she is including cammys brother, her mum and nana were biting back. Theyā€™ve got some nerve. The article was taken down as it always does. Nobody has got a good word to say about her, EVER. When was that written by Steph, when she said to ask his mum about the charity money?
Oh ok I saw some parts of that article so thatā€™s why she doesnā€™t talk about him cus she would be slated. I donā€™t know when that was written. I donā€™t actually know about the charity money or what happened with it

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I still have no idea why she doesnā€™t talk about him, to me this is odd? Anyone know if the family have gagged her from talking or mentioning his name as she would cheapen his memory?
Cause all the stuff she has done thatā€™s why, saying thatā€™s what true love was them but what you have nothing to do with his family. Mind you on a live when she first started someone asked if she still seen them her response no cause all we had in common was c

Status
Not open for further replies.