Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizzzybizzzy

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Its so obvious nothing for L in her look how much I spent videos!
Is L even going on holiday? Only wondering as the shein video where lily basically got the blame for the order going missing she starts saying "all lily's, ummm all max's holiday clothes....", like she corrected herself. I know lily doesn't want to be in her page and quite rightly so, but Vav has always shown stuff she's bought for L before.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Oh ok I saw some parts of that article so that’s why she doesn’t talk about him cus she would be slated. I don’t know when that was written. I don’t actually know about the charity money or what happened with it
When she started TikTok she would talk about him to gain sympathy “one husband died of cancer , one cheated on me and left me with a disabled son “ black and white video and she was gifted freebies from a jewellery company that had c’s initial on it and an angel wing. She’s a t through and through. He was far too good for her

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I know it’s disgusting what she is trying to do. She really does have no soul at all how she can do that to his family. My heart hurts for them and what she has put them through
Like her idol Beyonce she sold her soul..u can gain the whole world n loose ur soul in the process, she is so fixated on filling herself with material things but yet her life is empty, she is full of envie for she would love to be content but greed knows no end

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I still have no idea why she doesn’t talk about him, to me this is odd? Anyone know if the family have gagged her from talking or mentioning his name as she would cheapen his memory?
They probably just want to let it rest now and move on but how can they when she’s still acting like the same arsehole all over her “platform” still dragging his name up at every opportunity for sympathy and likes. Deep down I’d imagine she knows this after his family spoke up on the article on facebook, that’s why she doesn’t speak about him because she would get called out and the attention would be on her for all the wrong reasons. She just wants everyone to think that they are jealous people that she is getting trolled- not uncover the truth of what she has actually done!

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Her granny has landed in Spain to slide into the comments section 🤣
Jane Campion Car GIF by FilmStruck

Mar 8, 2024
When she started TikTok she would talk about him to gain sympathy “one husband died of cancer , one cheated on me and left me with a disabled son “ black and white video and she was gifted freebies from a jewellery company that had c’s initial on it and an angel wing. She’s a t through and through. He was far too good for her
Oh my god!! What the do. How has she got so many people supporting her?? This has made me feel sick. She’s a vile vile human being. Absolutely disgusting

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
So she never talks about her husband who passed away? I mean if she loved him and done nothing wrong she would talk about him fondly and about their memories together. I didn’t know of her till last year I think. So don’t know much other then the disgusting things she done after he passed. How she gets support after these things is beyond me. She won’t talk about Cammy cus she knows she done awful things to him and his family. She knows she would be called out by everyone. She’s a disgrace. Carries on like she’s a gift to the world. And she isn’t. She’s a horror
She did when I followed her back in 2022, she said on a live he was her true love. Was just as her and Petr split. I’ve never heard again

Mar 7, 2024
It is odd as they were married. You wouldn’t even know she was married besides what we learn off here and TL. It’s just so weird
No the family haven't gagged her to talk about it , it's just that she knows she treated him and the family disgustingly and if she talks about him she'll get ripped to shreds ! His ashes has to be split because his family wanted to lay him to rest and have somewhere to go , she only put her and lilys name on his stone . Her own father said she was vile towards them and doesn't speak to her

Mar 7, 2024
She was called out big time on a sun newspaper article on Facebook. 800+ comments all of locals saying how vile she is including cammys brother, her mum and nana were biting back. They’ve got some nerve. The article was taken down as it always does. Nobody has got a good word to say about her, EVER. When was that written by Steph, when she said to ask his mum about the charity money?
So in her twisted sad way she got the article taken down ? But at least loads of folk got to see it and comment , mad pammy will be feeling smug with her lil'kellie shoes on ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.