Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Now come on nana worked hard down the harbour. 🤣🤣

She also has the side profile of a shark 😂 Steph has a lot to look forward to if she ages like her mum and Nana. They are a dog rough looking lot 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_9126.jpeg
    IMG_9126.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_9125.jpeg
    IMG_9125.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 98

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
What an absolute walking 🚩she is. She’s a cheek to s anyone’s appearance. Look at her here, she looks like a recovering crackhead 😂
Things are starting to close in on her now , more and more people are coming forward with things she's done and still doing . She doesn't like it so threatens everyone with her 'team ' lol
Haha yip she likes a threat 🥱 makes a total dixk of herself on TT 😂 my mum would kick my backside but then i wasn’t dragged up by kids 😏 i hope this charity money situ comes to bite her as that is lower than a snakes belly. VILE 🤮serious daddy issues 🤯

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
I’ve noticed reading through this the fake pregnancy’s/ miscarriages/ domestic violence claims seem to be a regular thing when a guy tries to leave her. Also suicide baiting when women call her out. She’s actually dangerous and the last person who should be influencing anyone. I really don’t like seeing anyone down on their luck but I’m here patiently waiting for her downfall🍿
Yeah i dont even think a psychologist would know where to start 😅

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Yep she is one in a million, always up for a booze up! Funny that you never seen vav up in the lums eh lol she would be eating alive in there 🤣

I’d imagine that won’t happen. The hairdressers that know Barrie’s ex are a lovely but very tough lot and I would think some of them would have some choice words for her if they seen her in there. Not that many of them drink in there now. I can’t imagine being despised by nearly all of my own profession 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mar 7, 2024
I’ve noticed reading through this the fake pregnancy’s/ miscarriages/ domestic violence claims seem to be a regular thing when a guy tries to leave her. Also suicide baiting when women call her out. She’s actually dangerous and the last person who should be influencing anyone. I really don’t like seeing anyone down on their luck but I’m here patiently waiting for her downfall🍿
There's a few creators who bring up domestic violence and miscarriages when they're ratings are low , there's two sides to every story , and we are only hearing their side

tattle_hoor

Mar 11, 2024
Tattle
Are we actually sure it’s the vav, I mean what’s the story, can string a sentence together, vav can’t even spell sentence.
I wasn't convinced the first time that account popped up when I joined the thread but alot of the other users are pretty certain it's her from things the account has commented previously. The being able to spell was what I noticed mostly at first too, I'm still taking their word for it tho 🤷‍♀️😂

Mar 7, 2024
Haha yip she likes a threat 🥱 makes a total dixk of herself on TT 😂 my mum would kick my backside but then i wasn’t dragged up by kids 😏 i hope this charity money situ comes to bite her as that is lower than a snakes belly. VILE 🤮serious daddy issues 🤯
Her dad and one of her brothers don't talk to her after what happened with Cammy , the Nanna has two sons and their wives who don't talk to her , mad Pam and Vav !

Status
Not open for further replies.