Not open for further replies.

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
9C950A5E-3015-40A6-8512-CDC79F18ECAA.jpeg

Our very own Northfield Princess Vav

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her dad and one of her brothers don't talk to her after what happened with Cammy , the Nanna has two sons and their wives who don't talk to her , mad Pam and Vav !
I know one of Nana’s sons very well. The three women in that family, Vag, Nana and Mad Pam are all manipulative lying narcissist’s. Will stoop as low as you can go for their own gain. There’s no wonder they are disliked, even by people who don’t really know them.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I know one of Nana’s sons very well. The three women in that family, Vag, Nana and Mad Pam are all manipulative lying narcissist’s. Will stoop as low as you can go for their own gain. There’s no wonder they are disliked, even by people who don’t really know t

I know one of Nana’s sons very well. The three women in that family, Vag, Nana and Mad Pam are all manipulative lying narcissist’s. Will stoop as low as you can go for their own gain. There’s no wonder they are disliked, even by people who don’t really know them.
Great that local folk are speaking about vag nana and man Pam certainly have fed over their own family by the looks of it 😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
What is she in London for? Anyway can't wait to see the fresh crime to fashion she pulls oot that suitcase. She is certainly consistent in bringing the comedy gold😆

Crimes like the green dress you mean 😂I’m putting on the other ones just for fun LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_9087.jpeg
    IMG_9087.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_9089.jpeg
    IMG_9089.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_9090.jpeg
    IMG_9090.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_9095.jpeg
    IMG_9095.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_9094.jpeg
    IMG_9094.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_9093.jpeg
    IMG_9093.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 132
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Crimes like the green dress you mean 😂I’m putting on the other ones just for fun LOL.
It’s crazy how much weight she’s gained since Petr left. You can tell she absolutely hates it too, squeezing into anything stretchy and claiming to be a 12. She’s at least an 18 bottom half. Do better Staph🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s crazy how much weight she’s gained since Petr left. You can tell she absolutely hates it too, squeezing into anything stretchy and claiming to be a 12. She’s at least an 18 bottom half. Do better Staph🤣
How she can claim that is nuts why she can’t just be honest what’s she going to say when she slims down oh I am still a 10/12 it’s so damaging to young girls who I still can’t figure out why they follow her, probably obviously all the things she is gifted they are all obviously thinking If I cheat and liar I’ll get all this to, she was a crap hairdresser nothing special and hardly speaks to anyone from that time and has to go to Edinburgh to get her hair done dinyell should be keep a wide birth as I actually like her and she’s honest.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You know she has no mates because if I got slated as much as she did, my mates would be right on fighting my corner, whether they liked social media or no, as I would for them!! Its a very sad life she leads
Said the exact same. I would never ever let anyone speak about my friends like that. Her 2 best friends who are sisters only came back in her life cause one done a photo shoot for when Steph worked at ice. Anyway when she got engaged to cammy she picked her bm. Was her bro gf at first, then they split, was someone else was a gf of cammy friend she said no, then she asked Sam. Sam saying it was a honour eh hun she asked you after 3 people never wanted to do it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 really good best friends they are🫠

Status
Not open for further replies.