Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her and amiee friendship is so fake she wouldn’t be friend’s with Amiee type years ago she was outed for slagging her off then she didn’t want to be friends because of Amiee trolls and what it would do to her reputation but now she is getting stick which I think is more than Amiee she is wanting to be pals probably because she has no one else it’s actually quite sad even her old neighbour Lauren doesn’t stick up for her it’s either her wild Huns or the two witches 🧙‍♀️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Her and amiee friendship is so fake she wouldn’t be friend’s with Amiee type years ago she was outed for slagging her off then she didn’t want to be friends because of Amiee trolls and what it would do to her reputation but now she is getting stick which I think is more than Amiee she is wanting to be pals probably because she has no one else it’s actually quite sad even her old neighbour Lauren doesn’t stick up for her it’s either her wild Huns or the two witches 🧙‍♀️
But remember we are all jealous of her and want to be like her 🤣🤣🤣 nana mac and mad Pam they should hang there head in shame in how they have raised her. Lily will either turn out like them or she will maybe break that cycle. It is just unfortunate that Brendan has no legal rights over his daughter. Mind you she has said about staying with her dad and her mum response you won’t get to see nana, max etc. vile vile person she is. Now that came from someone who is close to Brendan and lily that told me

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
But remember we are all jealous of her and want to be like her 🤣🤣🤣 nana mac and mad Pam they should hang there head in shame in how they have raised her. Lily will either turn out like them or she will maybe break that cycle. It is just unfortunate that Brendan has no legal rights over his daughter. Mind you she has said about staying with her dad and her mum response you won’t get to see nana, max etc. vile vile person she is. Now that came from someone who is close to Brendan and lily that told me
The same old jealous 🤣🤣 that’s actually terrible to say that can’t Brendan not get his name on the birth certificate surely having Barrie’s on it is going to help lily in the future with things I know Brendan is a t after what he did to that poor guy but he should be allowed to be put on the birth certificate of his own child.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What "single" parent in the true sense of the word would have a suitcase filled and ready to go to the next vanity project? I'm still none the wiser about the Lewis Capaldi situation?? Why stalk big Lou? What's parliament got to do with it. Brain hurts🤔
I just thought the same, 3 cases packed with a hairdryer and make up brushes 😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
E6498523-E8C5-4C4C-B385-A844E4BA9CF3.jpeg

I don’t know how much more I can take of being subjected to the Highland Heifers Hoof every morning on my fyp. I see Beefys hoop more than I see my own. Blimey lifting those Lipodema Legs looks difficult
That swimming cozzy is like a cheese wire up her hole!!! :oops: 😂 😬

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Did any tea from Nicole ever get spilled? - Was she Harley’s pals Mrs? I wonder if she joins here if she was unable to join tattle….. come on Nicole I’m sure you would be dying to spill 😂
When Harley was meant to be going away on a boys weekend or something Steph and mad Pam FaceTimed him infront of all his pals and gave him dogs abuse 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.