Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Without giving too much away, a previous job I had, there were some parents/carers who pushed and pushed for diagnosis of conditions that deffo weren't there, rather than, in some cases, address their own incompetent parenting skills (some got put forward for parenting classes, that was the kicker for them) and the PIP award was a wee sweetener also. If they then got diagnosis, they would then get their child's condition as many times into conversations as possible, as though that was the whole being of that child and nothing else😡Deffo think it was a form of munchhaussens by proxy, that, the parent/ carer used the child's disability to their advantage to get the sympathy and attention that they so clearly lacked.
Then, you get ones like my sis and friend and I reckon the majority of Asn parents that are true warriors and get on with it and then some.
Edited to add.. That is not me saying that wee M is not ASD, because he clearly is, but it is not all that should define him. She needs to give her head a shake and remove that child from any form of social media and not to believe she is speaking up or being relatable to families who care for kids/adults with disabilities.

Last edited:

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Aimee will love that comment and I’m sure Vav will make sure she sees it 😁😁😁

Attachments

• IMG_1066.jpeg
    IMG_1066.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 221

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
100% clap back at that so aimee has no choice but see it 😂
Would 100% rather have my wee circle, ( honorary aunties to all the kids, know where all the bodies are buried, are there for the ss and giggles as well as the hard times) than have a bunch of frenemies who don't know who your first kiss was with or even care.
Couldnae have anybody in my group that I have to sleep with one eye open with.

Last edited:

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So here's what I don't get. Twice now we've been through Glasgow airport with my friend with her child who has cerebral palsy and autism and totally reliant on help at all times, toileting, feeding etc and is wheelchair bound. .We have went through check in then security with no assistance, thenjust do the usual duty free, something to eat etc.
It's only when we are ready to board they come and get her to use lift onto plane. No hassle for anybody and they are so helpful and nice. So if he is in a buggy I don't get it??
Just go through security and then when your boarding get help if needed.
Here's the thing some people have it much much worse and just get on with it. They don't look for badges for being a mum.
She’s the one needing assistance, could be either for the huge space between her ears or the huge ass she’s carrying? You can’t handle either of those on your own.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Status
Not open for further replies.