Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Mad Pam in the comments of Taylor’s version with the SHEIN order how mortifying having your ma on defending you 😆😆
IMG_1229.png
IMG_1230.png
Yeah how dare you hate my daughter and not buy her lies and her shi& she sells online! Come back once you have boosted her funds and then instead of calling you a stalker you will be a fan 😆 don’t buy her shi$e people !!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Yeah how dare you hate my daughter and not buy her lies and her shi& she sells online! Come back once you have boosted her funds and then instead of calling you a stalker you will be a fan 😆 don’t buy her shi$e people !!
How her mum can defend her so much is beyond me. My mum would have kicked my ass a long time ago. I hope c family come out and say about the money and they take it further. What will mad Pam do then and nana Mac do

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
How her mum can defend her so much is beyond me. My mum would have kicked my ass a long time ago. I hope c family come out and say about the money and they take it further. What will mad Pam do then and nana Mac do
Still have the rage that she had the audacity to hint about that poor boys mum. 😡That family have shown remarkable restraint and dignity. Bless them.

Bizzzybizzzy

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
So. Vav canna even keep track of her own orders?? She has her ma as her assistant doing it??? Couldn’t make that up eh?
Wouldn't put it past Vav to have her mum listed as an employee under her Ltd company and "pays" her a wage so she pays less in tax but her mum sends the money back to her. We all know she loves a bit of fraud

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
Is there a thread for Taylor Rae? She's another dysfunctional freak. Her and her Captain Birdseye looking fecker of a sugar daddy.
lol love it ! Is there's not a thread then one should be started ! He's a weird looking f*cker and it's not his looks she's fine for ! Think he's the same age as her mother? But she LOVES him lol 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Ooh mad Pammy and her lil kellie shoes are getting their knickers in a twist !!

Mar 7, 2024
Doesn’t wear a lot of make up but then continues to put loads of make up on plus the filter hiding the wrinkled eyes from the filter fail this morning 🤣🤣
Listen Vav we know you read here and no matter how much make up you trowel onto your face , you've got more lines that the Paris metro ! (If you're not sure what it is , even tho you're a jet setter , it's the Paris underground train system )

Status
Not open for further replies.