Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Saw that! I don’t watch her enough to have an opinion on her but saying she has anxiety going for dinner out the resort 🙄🙄🙄
I get that people have anxiety, but she doesn’t need to play up to it and announce it, also if she was a clever mum she should try and be stronger round her daughter, not let her see her mum in a panic mode. No one would like that, but Jesus the “ quotes “ have started, it’s all about balance? Know what? Naff off no one asked 😂

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Before mad Pam deleted the comments she put a comment up about Steph will be moving soon with a house emoji couldn’t get a screenshot as the comment has gone has her mum just let the cat out the bag 💼
Ooooo need to move for my safety 😂 not that she brought any of this on herself, it’s all the trolls, it’s them not me

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Wouldn't put it past Vav to have her mum listed as an employee under her Ltd company and "pays" her a wage so she pays less in tax but her mum sends the miney back to her. We all know she loves a bit of fraud
Just a thought but I saw her ( full) name under some cleaning business , Manchester . Anybody queried that one ?! It come up on google a while back . Surely no co incidental with two of the same ( and middle name ) 🤔

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Ooooo need to move for my safety 😂 not that she brought any of this on herself, it’s all the trolls, it’s them not me
It’s also bragging rights saying that she is moving, no doubt mad Pam and dirty will say somewhere better and safer and brag about the next place, and mind we will alll be jealous 😆 no one is jealous! Jesus it’s not 1970 when that’s what the old people would say to kids when they got bullied. Vav is a skank and a liar, we all know and we are waiting for the fall…

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I get that people have anxiety, but she doesn’t need to play up to it and announce it, also if she was a clever mum she should try and be stronger round her daughter, not let her see her mum in a panic mode. No one would like that, but Jesus the “ quotes “ have started, it’s all about balance? Know what? Naff off no one asked 😂
I don’t watch her to know anything about her but something is off. You have to be off to like Vav

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Wouldn't put it past Vav to have her mum listed as an employee under her Ltd company and "pays" her a wage so she pays less in tax but her mum sends the miney back to her. We all know she loves a bit of fraud
Was thej
I don’t watch her to know anything about her but something is off. You have to be off to like Vav
I actually canna watch her, I don’t know why she is doing that job? Anxiety doesn’t work that way ? Posting your life online and having to listen to negative things about yourself and family? More likely a lie for sympathy and hoping people buy her crap

Bizzzybizzzy

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Just a thought but I saw her ( full) name under some cleaning business , Manchester . Anybody queried that one ?! It come up on google a while back . Surely no co incidental with two of the same ( and middle name ) 🤔

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Mad Pam in the comments of Taylor’s version with the SHEIN order how mortifying having your ma on defending you 😆😆
IMG_1229.png
IMG_1230.png
She’s a 🚀, nothing between the ears but could always use what’s between her legs when needed. Totally runs in the family. Nana macaroni taught them well!

Status
Not open for further replies.