Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Yeah hope L doesn't go for that wee girl's sake. Could never get my head around her blasting all over tiktok about her ex P emotionally abusing that wee lassie by ignoring her and she was still continuing in her marriage to him?? šŸ˜”
I would never cast my shadow over a man like that if that was the case.
So what message is she giving to her daughter? That it's okay that you're mum still holidays with a man she should have protected your mental health from??? Absolute wrong un of a motheršŸ˜”
I know. The thing with Steph tho when a man dumps her this is what she does. She bad mouths them, wears them down and well yes just a cā€ā€t again itā€™s not her itā€™s them. The post she done when he proposed wow he was a knight in shining armour to her and L and how he deals with them etc. He was even going to her skating comps pics all over fb him cuddling L. So very strange that he never spoke to her, ignored her. How she can be ā€œokā€ with someone who done that to your daughter does not sit right šŸ¤¬ my next baby daddy or not no I would not be going on holiday to try and play happy families. We all know if he was like I want you back she would be like ok we are coming. Sad act that she is. Only time sheā€™s happy is when she has a man. I know her inside out and see it time and time again

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ» say it louder 100% agree with everything you have said. I seen a follower who got themselves into 60k debt gifting these people. As it made her happy gifting them. She took her own life. I think these ā€œinfluencersā€ are a disgrace and they are thriving off being something they are not and fooling there followers that they mean the world to them. Our society is fooked with people like this on our screen. Mind you a survey was done and girls want to be a content creatoršŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ like wtf!!!
Screenshot_20240412_191948.jpg
Sums up at least 99% of these bampots up this explanation. And I think Beefy was the case study.

Mar 27, 2024
UK

BPerfect store opening in case anyone wants to watch oh vav shame you didnā€™t get an invite šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Why was Steph not there? Was she not invited? This would have been planned for months, so surely she would have been one of the invited influencers. Is this why she booked this holiday last minute so she wouldnā€™t look like a knob because sheā€™s not there?

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Why was Steph not there? Was she not invited? This would have been planned for months, so surely she would have been one of the invited influencers. Is this why she booked this holiday last minute so she wouldnā€™t look like a knob because sheā€™s not there?
Itā€™s got to have been surely! I mean Ekin su has just been in big brother, so no doubt sheā€™ll probably have a busy schedule from that - so they wouldnā€™t get her last minute surely? Unless everyone feels the same about her as we do šŸ˜‚

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Orrrrrrr has be intentionally booked the holiday not to go so she didnā€™t have to mingle with the other ā€˜influencersā€™ so they donā€™t see the real her or she/they donā€™t like each other šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø itā€™s a thought. Usually when sheā€™s been in stores has it not just been usually her?

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Itā€™s got to have been surely! I mean Ekin su has just been in big brother, so no doubt sheā€™ll probably have a busy schedule from that - so they wouldnā€™t get her last minute surely? Unless everyone feels the same about her as we do šŸ˜‚
Think he probably got sick and tired of the drama surrounding her and having to get mod bouncers in in all her lives. Noticed the last one, when they must have fell asleep at the wheel, the comments were brutal and relentless.
The look on that lassies face she was with at one stage, reading them was a picture, but, have to add, not a surprised or questioning look, as though it was to be expected.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Another banger, at the grand opening, that Scottish Declan, seemingly he has mobility issues but can dance his ass off as though he's on Strictly no probs, social anxiety but can dance and holler on busy main streets terrorising and baffling innocent
Screenshot_20240412_200758.jpg passerbys and people in to buy their dinner in supermarkets.
I truly fear for the world at this stage. Please tell me they're in the minority??

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Sorry gals just catching up.. had a staff type of nightmare at Glasgow airport yesterday, went with my boyfriend and 2 boys to goto Crete and lost one of the boys passports just as we were boarding fot it back this morning so need to travel to Manchester tomorrow morning at 4 for our flight from there. Been a nightmare. I see nothing new from big beefy the lying cow face.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Sorry gals just catching up.. had a staff type of nightmare at Glasgow airport yesterday, went with my boyfriend and 2 boys to goto Crete and lost one of the boys passports just as we were boarding fot it back this morning so need to travel to Manchester tomorrow morning at 4 for our flight from there. Been a nightmare. I see nothing new from big beefy the lying cow face.
Aww bless you. Just have an extra large Raki on me when you finally get thereā™„ļø

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Awwww what a nightmare šŸ„ŗ enjoy it when you get there ā˜€ļøā¤ļø

• Love
Reactions: vavisavag

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Another banger, at the grand opening, that Scottish Declan, seemingly he has mobility issues but can dance his ass off as though he's on Strictly no probs, social anxiety but can dance and holler on busy main streets terrorising and baffling innocent
Screenshot_20240412_200758.jpg passerbys and people in to buy their dinner in supermarkets.
I truly fear for the world at this stage. Please tell me they're in the minority??
Most defo the minority šŸ˜± heā€™s another one that needs a slap

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She really doesn't give a f*ck about L does she?! I'd post a screenshot of the comment on her morning video but I can't attach it here at all, someone commented on her video saying she should head in to a town as its got load of little boutiques for shopping and she responded with "if I wasn't with my kids I'd love that but max wouldn't enjoy it". I'm sure M in his buggy with his iPad for a bit whilst she looks about with L, would have been a great opportunity for them to do something nice together.
I actually feel really sorry for L. I know it's been spoken about before that L is a bully at school, and it's obviously wrong she's hurting other kids, but end of the day, her behaviour is a form of communication and it shows something is wrong. And 99% of the time, it's what's happening at home. I really hope she manages to break the toxic cycle that's clearly fallen down the generations. Vav really isn't fit to be a parent.
Watch her make a video tomorrow saying she's going to take L out somewhere ..

Mar 7, 2024
When they invite mad Cherine and those two twats Cole and Abbie . Bperfect are scraping the bottom of the barrel ! Yes it's been planned for months and beefy flaps hasn't been invited to one of Theeeee best nights lol

Mar 7, 2024
F*ck sake ! What a bunch of numpties queuing for cheap sh*te lol

Mar 7, 2024
Just like that spanner Lauren Goodger that was asked to sell arsenic (she didn't even know it is a poison šŸ˜Æ) and agreed. They don't even know what they're being asked to sell. Cash over morals anytime and tbh Vav has previous for that.
She's another idiot , it's sad she lost a baby but she's milking it and she's another one who's face looks like it's going to melt !

Status
Not open for further replies.