Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
So what has she done with lily this holiday she has barely mentioned it, just because she doesn’t want posted if I just came across her I would think she only has max, no trip out to see the bit of Spain they are in apart from the marina,and today only at the pool a few hours are max is peopled out, good job your out of season has it is mobbed in the peak season, and what about lily yeah max had to go back to the room could have easily sat in his bugged with his crisps she just wants to do nothing
She has done nothing with aren't we Lils . I understand it's a family holiday and kids like the pool but at some point I'd like to leave the complex to have a look around , if max can't cope going into town then no will he cope at Disneyland Paris ? All aren't we Lils has done is lie around the pool and been camera women ! What a sad holiday for a 15 year old !

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Sorry gals just catching up.. had a staff type of nightmare at Glasgow airport yesterday, went with my boyfriend and 2 boys to goto Crete and lost one of the boys passports just as we were boarding fot it back this morning so need to travel to Manchester tomorrow morning at 4 for our flight from there. Been a nightmare. I see nothing new from big beefy the lying cow face.
Argh, the stress! Glad you got it back, it’ll be something you look back at and laugh, though it prob doesn’t feel like it at the mo 😬🙈

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Especially this week. 7 days with beefy is enough.

IMG_4837.jpeg

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sorry but that voduz video on her insta….. her hair looks like se, almost greasy at the nape of her neck area after she’s washed it with that stuff 😭🤣
Again this morning totally disregarding L…. M loves the beach, H loves the beach, I hate it 🤦🏻‍♀️ what about L?
Showing the breakfast off that Aimee already has, no content Vav, never original…. I don’t know but they seem a bit off this morning 🤔

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I’m sorry but that voduz video on her insta….. her hair looks like se, almost greasy at the nape of her neck area after she’s washed it with that stuff 😭🤣
Again this morning totally disregarding L…. M loves the beach, H loves the beach, I hate it 🤦🏻‍♀️ what about L?
Showing the breakfast off that Aimee already has, no content Vav, never original…. I don’t know but they seem a bit off this morning 🤔
Felt like with Aimee’s video last night she was justifying their friendship and ‘it just works’… I think it’s the other way. They’ve had enough of each other, a night apart but trying to shadow it with making out it’s all fine. ‘You don’t know the dynamics until you do it, but it just works’. It’s not working.
Make the most of their last full day… why aren’t you making the most of your last free night without early transport alarms…
Aimee has had enough of Vav for sure. There won’t be a sequel.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

I will let u in on a little secret see this shell necklace its fae SheIn oh and aww ma swimmers n cover ups n them daft huns think this necklace is fae the shop in the resort f..kin dafties they believe anything, I told ma maw to say it came when I was here she's a dafty tae
Where has our wee lyrical genius been? You actually kill me, lying in bed, howling with the brekkie & coffee whilst my other half is snoring away like a banshee 😭🤣 he does need to wake up right enough, date this the gym this morning

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.