Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Felt like with Aimee’s video last night she was justifying their friendship and ‘it just works’… I think it’s the other way. They’ve had enough of each other, a night apart but trying to shadow it with making out it’s all fine. ‘You don’t know the dynamics until you do it, but it just works’. It’s not working.
Make the most of their last full day… why aren’t you making the most of your last free night without early transport alarms…
Aimee has had enough of Vav for sure. There won’t be a sequel.
See I had to go watch her video from last night, totally agree, felt odd, I know she’s a bit odd herself but I didn’t like the vibe from it tbh.
I think Aimee wants a friend and obvs Aimee is ok financially from what I gather, Vav portrays this mega star lifestyle which we know is bull s but Aimee doesn’t, I think Vav will fill her head with abso nonsense about we’re all jealous, it’s all lies & as Aimee doesn’t know any better will believe her!!!! Vav you’re a t!!!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Jesus wept , first video of the day and let's talk about breakfast , yawn ...Poor her with that ED , must wreak havoc with her NOT ! . Wish someone would comment on her page about that forgotten ED . She hate's the beach and went a sunshine holiday 🤔 🥴
Grinds my gears, I was diagnosed with an ED 23 year ago now, god I feel auld 👵🏼🤣😭 don’t look as old as Vav but and I’m older lol
Does she fk have an ED, stuffing her face so openly, the nosies, the faces nahhhhh I just can’t but to film it 🤯😭 I hate going out for food if I do I need a table out the way as much as possible.

I’ve knocked myself ill many a time through it, honestly I’d just love 5 mins with her but as I said before my mouth would be enough for this idiot, I wouldn’t need to give her a slap

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve just caught up how fake is Aimee video last night can it in her eyes.think both of them have had a s holiday they have done Nothing all week with their kids and L hasn’t even been mentioned no shock their she has cash cow max, Que the I am home I am tired , and get ready for Disney s show I hope max has the best time but it is way busier than out of season Spain and Steph will not cope.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Grinds my gears, I was diagnosed with an ED 23 year ago now, god I feel auld 👵🏼🤣😭 don’t look as old as Vav but and I’m older lol
Does she fk have an ED, stuffing her face so openly, the nosies, the faces nahhhhh I just can’t but to film it 🤯😭 I hate going out for food if I do I need a table out the way as much as possible.

I’ve knocked myself ill many a time through it, honestly I’d just love 5 mins with her but as I said before my mouth would be enough for this idiot, I wouldn’t need to give her a slap

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Where has our wee lyrical genius been? You actually kill me, lying in bed, howling with the brekkie & coffee whilst my other have is snoring away like a banshee 😭🤣 he does need to wake up right enough, date this the gym this morning
Ive been dead busy but glad I was missed lol well that holiday has been so boring I could even find any inspiration 🤣 for my content ha ha 🤣 hope ur well x

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Hopefully this is the drama that unfolds today at the beach 🤣 maybe liven up the holiday I'd rather go on holiday with my granny n her mates they are more fun 🤪🤣🤣
The Parent Trap GIF

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I’m sorry but that voduz video on her insta….. her hair looks like se, almost greasy at the nape of her neck area after she’s washed it with that stuff 😭🤣
Again this morning totally disregarding L…. M loves the beach, H loves the beach, I hate it 🤦🏻‍♀️ what about L?
Showing the breakfast off that Aimee already has, no content Vav, never original…. I don’t know but they seem a bit off this morning 🤔
Honestly boring holiday what have they done ain't seen the kids get the entertainment at night or anything or take wee lils to do something she likes n the wane needs to go n that's it

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
This mornings video. YAWN.
They two talk to each other very oddly for ‘friends’.
Anno they're is only so much buffet talk u can do lol forced n fake that's all I see no genuine laughter infact no laughter n fun just been one long paid advert for sleeping pills knock me the fu..k pot with a hammer 🔨 I've had enough. Yawn yawn f..kin yawn

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I can't even imagine , but I worked briefly at a private residential rehab establishment for kids with ED and on suicide watch . It left me uneasy when coming away from the job . That's why this Cnut infuriates me ! 💕
It’s a living hell tbh sometimes. I have EUPD & CPTSD along with other wonderful things and it can be so debilitating so I’d love give her a piece of my mind but dinnae want blocked so I miss the s show 😭

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly boring holiday what have they done ain't seen the kids get the entertainment at night or anything or take wee lils to do something she likes n the wane needs to go n that's it
That’s what I was saying, L is the same age as my lassie, she loves going to puerto banus with us, it’s about 20/25 drive from where they are, you have LV, Valentino, dqsuared, the Haagen dazs store, lots of nice food places….. maybe Vag doesn’t have the 💸💸💸 even through she brags and we’re jealous 😭🤣
Also fuengirola and torremolinos isn’t far either, the best water park id say is aqua di mijas too, all great places to visit but nah & I’m pretty sure last year when she took them away her and L had M in the buggy walking through markets….. if she thinks M can’t handle Spain the now even though it’s quiet I dread to think what he will be in DLP as it’s all go, go, go there 🤦🏻‍♀️ unless she’s lying

Status
Not open for further replies.