Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
That’s what I was saying, L is the same age as my lassie, she loves going to puerto banus with us, it’s about 20/25 drive from where they are, you have LV, Valentino, dqsuared, the Haagen dazs store, lots of nice food places….. maybe Vag doesn’t have the 💸💸💸 even through she brags and we’re jealous 😭🤣
Also fuengirola and torremolinos isn’t far either, the best water park id say is aqua di mijas too, all great places to visit but nah & I’m pretty sure last year when she took them away her and L had M in the buggy walking through markets….. if she thinks M can’t handle Spain the now even though it’s quiet I dread to think what he will be in DLP as it’s all go, go, go there 🤦🏻‍♀️ unless she’s lying
Sounds great it's my sister loves it I would like to go x I might have a look n see for a wee week

• Love
Reactions: Aurora85

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Her role model lol 🤣 she is such a upper herself mean girl too . Stiff fanny beaver
Justin Bieber GIF by bareMinerals

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Aimee come over here and tells how you really feel about Vav. It’s ok, we feel the same so we won’t even think you’re lying. She approved sly dig comments to make herself feel better at your expense. She doesn’t have to approve and she can also delete any that slip through. Don’t tell me she doesn’t see them cause she likes all comments, would be weird if just coincidentally never saw those ones 😏 She’s roasting you via her comments. Posting pics of H for clout on her insta. Did she ask H if it was ok to post the pictures, regardless of what you say?

Mar 7, 2024
Aimee come over here and tells how you really feel about Vav. It’s ok, we feel the same so we won’t even think you’re lying. She approved sly dig comments to make herself feel better at your expense. She doesn’t have to approve and she can also delete any that slip through. Don’t tell me she doesn’t see them cause she likes all comments, would be weird if just coincidentally never saw those ones 😏 She’s roasting you via her comments. Posting pics of H for clout on her insta. Did she ask H if it was ok to post the pictures, regardless of what you say?
Beefy thinks she's untouchable and can put up pics of other folks kids without their permission but she never posts sent we Lils ! She's a strange one 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
I’ve just caught up how fake is Aimee video last night can it in her eyes.think both of them have had a s holiday they have done Nothing all week with their kids and L hasn’t even been mentioned no shock their she has cash cow max, Que the I am home I am tired , and get ready for Disney s show I hope max has the best time but it is way busier than out of season Spain and Steph will not cope.
All they've done is video food, stuffed their faces and bought cheap tat from the gift shop ! That holiday has been a blast ! lol

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
All they've done is video food, stuffed their faces and bought cheap tat from the gift shop ! That holiday has been a blast ! lol
I know. Looks so so bad. So boring and just don’t know why they can’t just LIVE in the moment. My grandma would be better fun than them two and she’s been passed for 32 years 🤣🤣🤣🫣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_6046.jpeg
Yes just photoshop it
She’s changed her tune 🤣🤣🤣 the other week she was back in the gym (once or twice) and she had won!!! Won what exactly, she’s just said the exact opposite…. Why Vag? Cause you can’t be arsed you’d rather talk se and sell yer se….
Yes it’s all normal but so is being slim & toned to some remember you have slagged both when it’s fitted your narrative.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly she speaks so much s! Healthy eating but not healthy eating, loves gym but doesn't love gym, is happy with her body but filters constantly.. she literally has multiple personalities! And they're all fs!
She fulla se, she can’t count the time she’s lost in the gym 😭 my life is pretty full on, bizzy, bizzy single mum albeit I have my partner but they’re my kids I look after them and run them half way round the world everyday, never miss anything school related, take them to clubs, cook a dinner every night for them, spend time with them and still managed to go to they gym 5/6 times a week and I have double the kids she has. It’s a case of ‘if she wanted to she would’ she just canny be arsed

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
IMG_6046.jpeg
Yes just photoshop it
Well her legs are much bigger there than the insta pic of her eating her crisps. Stupid t she is. NO ONE CARES Steph it’s you who cares. Stop lying about your size, stop saying you have a Ed cause you don’t, stop saying you are so happy with yourself cause you’re not. Take time away from your phone, away from your Huns and live in the moment. Enjoy the simple things in life stop looking for validation from strangers that blow smoke up your arse cause they are lying to you. Your not the best mum, your not the most amazing person ever you are none of them. What you are is a sad, lonely woman who will never ever be happy ever. My advice if you want to be happy truly work on yourself, stop ruining your children’s life’s with a phone out 24/7 stop having your body on show to the world you have a teenager so stop and think about your actions.

Peace out vav✌🏻 we know you read here enjoy the last few nights of your holiday. No doubt what I’ve said you won’t take note so I continue to watch your car crash life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.