Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I know someone who was invited, they’re not a major influencer but quite successful and she’s a bloody beaut 😍 she did you as I’ve seen her in the posts, she’s a size 10/12 & I’m telling you, nowhere near the size of Vag. I think that’s why she’s decided to fk off tbh….. I think they’be said they didn’t want to attract too much negativity & tbh Vag would be majorly out her depth there, some of the girls there are beauty
I wouldn’t have vav at any events as any business would receive backlash seen a few comments about a BPerfect store in Aberdeen from a few folk, I don’t get it their is empty shops in all of the shopping centres plus union street is empty but Brendan Hasn’t found the right place but he can have one in a grotty run down shopping centre in Glasgow aye ok Brendan you just don’t want a stop here while vav is on the scene , how tragic that you couldn’t have a launch with a influencer from their home city because she is hated that much plus the other influencers are getting invited to CT and probably wouldn’t look at BPerfect crap 🤣🤣🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen over in tattle the screen shots of her comments 🤣 awww I wish I still posted 🤣 I’d post be doing my best pammy in my red bikini with me perfect fake 32dd bobbies and tag her 😆 but tbf there is plenty on my page of me in a bikini 😭
You’re not getting the views because they like what they see it’s so the utter piss can be taken out of you, you absolute fud, also fanny baws it’s one of your last nights on holiday and your own commenting utter s, sort yer life oot & your priorities like awwwwww your kids who are there with you

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Oh shock she has!! Yes vav you are obese for your height, this is not the happiest you have been this is the BIGGEST you have been. I’ve known you for far too long and i have seen it time and time again.

I am very small to and but like you I am
Bloody proud of my body❤️👏🏻 and I’ve not birthed 5 kids you bloody super woman ❤️🤣
Super woman or aff my heed 🤣😂😭 I prefer the latter 😆

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I wouldn’t have vav at any events as any business would receive backlash seen a few comments about a BPerfect store in Aberdeen from a few folk, I don’t get it their is empty shops in all of the shopping centres plus union street is empty but Brendan Hasn’t found the right place but he can have one in a grotty run down shopping centre in Glasgow aye ok Brendan you just don’t want a stop here while vav is on the scene , how tragic that you couldn’t have a launch with a influencer from their home city because she is hated that much plus the other influencers are getting invited to CT and probably wouldn’t look at BPerfect crap 🤣🤣🤣
I know I’m sure they moved from Buchanan galleries to there 🤷🏻‍♀️ st enochs is supposed to be closing I don’t know when for a total refurb and he’s just refreshed the store 😭

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I follow Nikki and a few other Aberdeen influencers and they have all been invite to six by nico no sign of Aberdeen’s Beyoncé who never gets invited to anything in Aberdeen wonder why
IMG_1279.png

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Buchanan galleries to st Enoch’s is abit of a come down 🤣🤣
Definitely 😭😭😭😭

Vav commented ‘it’s part of her job to uplift woman’ 😭😭😭😭 aye the woman who fit in your narrative you absolute stoater, do you need reminding? You slagged over weight girls in leggings, then a few months ago slagged slimmer girls!!! You’re not very bright ya weapon…. Awww the wee fishes that we are 😆 I’m a water baby so that’s no insult to me ya melt 🖕🏽

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I follow Nikki and a few other Aberdeen influencers and they have all been invite to six by nico no sign of Aberdeen’s Beyoncé who never gets invited to anything in Aberdeen wonder why
IMG_1279.png
Love Nikki ❤️❤️❤️ our very own Beyoncé never gets invited to anything in Aberdeen and that speaks volumes x

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Love Nikki ❤️❤️❤️ our very own Beyoncé never gets invited to anything in Aberdeen and that speaks volumes x
I noticed Nikki commented on one of Steph videos and I did think oh Nikki dinna get involved with her as I would of unfollowed but she seems to have not again which is good as I think she is relatable and doesn’t need someone like vav to ruin her business.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
This single mum bs annoys the crap outta me they are both co parents with 3 kids between them.
One of my daughters is a single mam has been for 10 years now and she takes her 4 all over on hols they are off to corfu in a couple of months last year they were in turkey for a week and Greece for a week,
She works hard and is such a great mam .
Yet we are supposed to believe this s that these two lazy ass parents put out as content,here’s an idea do what the rest of the world does get off your lazy arses and by a job a real job not this airy fairy make believe job.
When they get home wait for the moaning to begin it’s so bloody hard blah blah blah they seriously need to get a grip .

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I wouldn’t be putting it past vav to have an account she’s trolling Aimee on ! She’s that wicked. Just had this thought since someone said further up about Aimee coming in to spill on vav 🤣
Oh she will I bet. She is not a girls girl at all and can’t keep a friend. Her 2 friends she has had since she was 9 they are sisters and they can see through her bullshit.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I noticed Nikki commented on one of Steph videos and I did think oh Nikki dinna get involved with her as I would of unfollowed but she seems to have not again which is good as I think she is relatable and doesn’t need someone like vav to ruin her business.
Oh da say that she can’t. Cause I would be doing the same. Nikki had her opening not long ago etc and Steph was not invited she ain’t stupid no way xx

Status
Not open for further replies.