Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
I follow Nikki and a few other Aberdeen influencers and they have all been invite to six by nico no sign of Aberdeen’s Beyoncé who never gets invited to anything in Aberdeen wonder why
IMG_1279.png
Beefy would spoil their evening but talking about herself it's all about me me me , the lovely ladies in the pic look like they're having a nice time , I wouldn't want beefy to spoil my evening

Mar 7, 2024
I’ve just had a look at the Brendan BPerfect latest video for the Glasgow store opening not one message from vav about the new store or her bestie mates cherine or ekin su are you bitter you didn’t get a invite vav and sprawling about the sand like she is a model i hope you have a shower get all that sand out of the cracks 🤣🤣
They're scraping the bottom of the barrel having mad Cherine and Cole (rat face ) and Abbie promoting their sty make up !

Mar 7, 2024
Definitely 😭😭😭😭

Vav commented ‘it’s part of her job to uplift woman’ 😭😭😭😭 aye the woman who fit in your narrative you absolute stoater, do you need reminding? You slagged over weight girls in leggings, then a few months ago slagged slimmer girls!!! You’re not very bright ya weapon…. Awww the wee fishes that we are 😆 I’m a water baby so that’s no insult to me ya melt 🖕🏽
She's losing views and that's why she parading her vulnerable son all over social media to up her views and being in the ££. As I said before that wee boy is her cash cow and aren't we Lils is pushed to the side

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She seems so down to earth, I don’t actually mind sinead and Natasha young girls having fun getting invited to things Steph could learn a few things and stop being a dick
Yes she really is. I’ve bought a few things from her business. Her and her husband work hard that’s for sure. Love her style to❤️🥰 yes the young girls seem lovely aswell. Yes she could but she won’t. Xx

Mar 7, 2024
I do follow Cole and Abbie and have never seen them promote BPerfect or Laura Anderson for that matter 🤣🤣
Cole was asked what 3 make up things she keeps in her bag and she said nothing ! Those two are another pair of twats who parade their toddler all over social media for ££ but he's past the baby stage now and that's why they're trying again , new baby = more views = ££
It's all so sad that folk like them and Beefy make money off their own kids

Mar 7, 2024
Definitely 😭😭😭😭

Vav commented ‘it’s part of her job to uplift woman’ 😭😭😭😭 aye the woman who fit in your narrative you absolute stoater, do you need reminding? You slagged over weight girls in leggings, then a few months ago slagged slimmer girls!!! You’re not very bright ya weapon…. Awww the wee fishes that we are 😆 I’m a water baby so that’s no insult to me ya melt 🖕🏽
It's not her 'job' or in her 'job' description to uplift women . Does she think she's some sort of guru ? 🤪🤪

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yes she really is. I’ve bought a few things from her business. Her and her husband work hard that’s for sure. Love her style to❤️🥰 yes the young girls seem lovely aswell. Yes she could but she won’t. Xx

Cole was asked what 3 make up things she keeps in her bag and she said nothing ! Those two are another pair of twats who parade their toddler all over social media for ££ but he's past the baby stage now and that's why they're trying again , new baby = more views = ££
It's all so sad that folk like them and Beefy make money off their own kids
I’ve unfollowed them now I just used to skim thru their videos but the crap with BPerfect I canna be bothered to follow any of them lol

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She said she had an allergic reaction to something the night before the opening , she's for a face like a melted wellie ! Then in another video she admits to using a smoothing filter !
Everytime I have seen her on tik tok she is just selling stuff! Wow she does not stop does she. Talk about begging, I’m sorry but that’s all it is begging. I could never ever come on and be like omg guys this is the best thing ever and then the next week change. Mind you i have a real life, real work🤪

Mar 7, 2024
Everytime I have seen her on tik tok she is just selling stuff! Wow she does not stop does she. Talk about begging, I’m sorry but that’s all it is begging. I could never ever come on and be like omg guys this is the best thing ever and then the next week change. Mind you i have a real life, real work🤪
Every day she's selling se ! I read her thread on tattle and she's a nasty wee b ! She has to move to largs as apparently she beat up her girlfriend and her mother and I think she's owed money to people , it's worth a read !

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Every day she's selling se ! I read her thread on tattle and she's a nasty wee b ! She has to move to largs as apparently she beat up her girlfriend and her mother and I think she's owed money to people , it's worth a read !
Oh god no could not keep up with another thread🤣🤣🤣 wow really. I could never ever go on social media trying to be all nice etc knowing what I have done. I really do think you should have a pretty clean past to be all over the internet 🫣 nope sorry not for me and I can confirm my past is no where like that or vav one 🤣🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
They all say the same bloody thing, sell the same bloody thing, it’s like watching the qvc channel with my nana 🤣😭 my papa used to go off his nut god bless his wee soul

Status
Not open for further replies.