Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Actually that reminded me….. what happened to the life coach person she hired 😭🤣 remember at the start of her luke warm water dips, the bloody huge note board and that bliddy marker 😭🤣 aye Vav yer winning hen
That lasted a whole one call the life coach. They maybe ran tho after that call and was like eh sorry you are to far gone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
They all say the same bloody thing, sell the same bloody thing, it’s like watching the qvc channel with my nana 🤣😭 my papa used to go off his nut god bless his wee soul
I know it bloody is🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cringe at them🫣 oh bless him 🥹 that is like my auntie she loves a qvc buy my mum is always saying to her stop🤣🤣 she buys so much rubbis and one is lots of bloody skin care. She jumps all over the new ones out. She’s not been that bad lately and I’ve said to her you need to stick to a product for a while to see results x

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I know it bloody is🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cringe at them🫣 oh bless him 🥹 that is like my auntie she loves a qvc buy my mum is always saying to her stop🤣🤣 she buys so much rubbis and one is lots of bloody skin care. She jumps all over the new ones out. She’s not been that bad lately and I’ve said to her you need to stick to a product for a while to see results x
Exactly tell her not to be like Vav nobody needs that 🤣 aww my nana was mental with qvc and that jewellery channel 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ tbf she got some valued after a few year and they were worth more. She was always saying this is your inheritance, bless her.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Vav ‘now ladies this is how to trap a man, this is how to sell se, this is how you can be consumed with liabetes’ I’d rather sit with hitler drinking arsenic and take advice from him rather than that t
Don’t think you’re the only one that would that’s for sure. Me being one of them 🤣🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I dont think she realises that the rolling around the beach video is exactly why she is disliked so much.

It is not uplifting other women, it’s giving I’m better than you & I love myself, mean girl vibes only.
The same lassie that said this morning, she hates sand, between her toes, between her legs etc then there she is, thinking she’s a swimwear model running her hands through the sand 🤦🏻‍♀️ cringy as fk.
The only thing she’s uplifting is all the 💵 from all her begging se 😭 sorry I mean selling se

Mar 7, 2024
Everytime I have seen her on tik tok she is just selling stuff! Wow she does not stop does she. Talk about begging, I’m sorry but that’s all it is begging. I could never ever come on and be like omg guys this is the best thing ever and then the next week change. Mind you i have a real life, real work🤪
Aimless , Vav and Cherine wouldn't know what a full days work is ! They sit speaking into their phones selling cheap crap , let them do 12 hr shift in a nursing home or hospital ward !

Mar 7, 2024
Totally, 💯% she’s admitted now that she knows what to do for views. She should be fkn ashamed of herself
Yes she should but folk like her have no shame and will do ANYTHING for views to bring in the ££! It's a sad way to live, depending on other folks money by parading their lives and their kids lives on social media , but they think they've got it made and we are all jealous of their 'lifestyle' hmmm keep your lifestyles as I'm very happy in mine

Status
Not open for further replies.