Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Que the video of what they will eat at the airport… that’s all the content she can offer, breakfast, lunch, supper, coffee and snacks, followed by sad videos as she is the only “single” parent of a child with autism, then the ads come on so the huns support her by buying her tat.
Clearly buying followers! Have a wee look, lots of her followers, faceless, no followers and no one follows them. #winnerforsure 😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Imagine, just imagine Vav was replaced by cherine 😭🤣 I’d love to be a fly on the wall round Vav 😆 could you imagine the melt down, she couldn’t come out and bash them cause she’s looked even more bliddy stupid than she does right now after singing their praises.
Tbh all the bperfect folk seem quite lively and Vav is just not, it’s pure forced with her when she’s around them 🥴 I think Cherine would fit in, Brendan thinks she’s a wee rocket, well she is but not in the context he used it 🤣😭😆😂
Ha ha 🤣 🤣 oh the day will come everyone has a used by date n well she's well past it . The next face of b perfect will be gadget wuman herself Cherine see tbh I can take to cherine more I've seen her get slated n she's like yes my voice is annoying I live with it n I know I even hate the way I sound too but I sell stuff to pay the bills 🤣🤣 but least she can take a laugh more than vag ..move over fagine Cherines the new sheriff in town 🤣🤣🤣that will be funny

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Nana banana was seen looking in the b perfect window to report back on Cherine n Brenda n seen cherine using voduz hairspray
Let Me In Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Ha ha 🤣 🤣 oh the day will come everyone has a used by date n well she's well past it . The next face of b perfect will be gadget wuman herself Cherine see tbh I can take to cherine more I've seen her get slated n she's like yes my voice is annoying I live with it n I know I even hate the way I sound too but I sell stuff to pay the bills 🤣🤣 but least she can take a laugh more than vag ..move over fagine Cherines the new sheriff in town 🤣🤣🤣that will be funny
Same I don’t mind Cherine, she's harmless compared to the rest 🤣 she owns it. She’s knows she’s annoying

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Just catching up on our BIG Benalmadena momma. How much is she exploiting M again for views and to get more followers attracted? It’s disgusting how much she’s using him as her cash cow after saying she was scaling it back due to the safety of her children. Using his Autism , his CP again she is a total disgrace of a mother and doesn’t give a s about that kids and only how much £ and recognition she’s getting she makes me sick. Once the engagement and followers are up again I predict she will go back to just punting se make up and sitting eye fing herself.
Since you read here lard arse you are looking the worst you ever have and I love that for you because I know much much you must hate it! what a state 😘😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Didn’t someone on here say their mum was overheard talking about Brendan and Vav just using them (standard), she would never associate herself with someone like him.

I wish Harley would spill and tell people what she was really like. You know she gave that boy a hard time over not dropping everything for her. He’ll know the lies she was telling and her manipulative ways because she’ll have shared things with him because she cannot hold her water.
He got it tight just being with her alone, and rightly so parading about another man’s house. I just wish he would little a little truth nuggets out 😮
Yes that’s true mad Pam was heard saying vav plan she wanted to do her own beauty line in the end 🫣🫣

Kylie Jenner better watch out Aberdeen Beyoncé is going to take over and mad Pam will be the momanger 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.