Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Says the t who’s on holiday with her children shoving a phone in the wee lads face every two minutes!!! Or rolling about trying to be all seductive then her kids are right in front of her 🤣😭 awww Vag hen pipe doon ya rocket and think before you speak, I know it’s a hard task for you but come on to fk hen you’re the biggest hypocrite there is

Attachments

• IMG_9011.jpeg
    IMG_9011.jpeg
    284.1 KB · Views: 158

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Also someone said in the earlier video about him being in the buggy at breakfast, along the lines of ‘it helps him focus on his breakfast’ 🤣😭 well should his mother not put the bliddy phone down and be focused on her task at hand rather than fkn eye bleeping the camera and talking se?! How can he be focused on breakfast when she’s not?!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Says the t who’s on holiday with her children shoving a phone in the wee lads face every two minutes!!! Or rolling about trying to be all seductive then her kids are right in front of her 🤣😭 awww Vag hen pipe doon ya rocket and think before you speak, I know it’s a hard task for you but come on to fk hen you’re the biggest hypocrite there is
I mean this is a lot of people she’s referring to as there is a lot of women and men sick of her lies, attention seeking, suicide baiting, disability using narcissistic posts. 🤷‍♀️

FYI I’m not ashamed, there is nothing anyone has written here that would ever overshadow your antics. Once you show some shame and guilt for the things you do and say, we might consider it.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine, just imagine Vav was replaced by cherine 😭🤣 I’d love to be a fly on the wall round Vav 😆 could you imagine the melt down, she couldn’t come out and bash them cause she’s looked even more bliddy stupid than she does right now after singing their praises.
Tbh all the bperfect folk seem quite lively and Vav is just not, it’s pure forced with her when she’s around them 🥴 I think Cherine would fit in, Brendan thinks she’s a wee rocket, well she is but not in the context he used it 🤣😭😆😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Imagine, just imagine Vav was replaced by cherine 😭🤣 I’d love to be a fly on the wall round Vav 😆 could you imagine the melt down, she couldn’t come out and bash them cause she’s looked even more bliddy stupid than she does right now after singing their praises.
Tbh all the bperfect folk seem quite lively and Vav is just not, it’s pure forced with her when she’s around them 🥴 I think Cherine would fit in, Brendan thinks she’s a wee rocket, well she is but not in the context he used it 🤣😭😆😂
Didn’t someone on here say their mum was overheard talking about Brendan and Vav just using them (standard), she would never associate herself with someone like him.

I wish Harley would spill and tell people what she was really like. You know she gave that boy a hard time over not dropping everything for her. He’ll know the lies she was telling and her manipulative ways because she’ll have shared things with him because she cannot hold her water.
He got it tight just being with her alone, and rightly so parading about another man’s house. I just wish he would little a little truth nuggets out 😮

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I would love that I seen cherine Tik tok least she is honest about filters I don’t know much about her but vav wouldn’t, you just know she wasn’t invited she would have papped her kids with anyone who would of taken them to be there thought she would admit that 😂😂 oh downfall is coming vav and we are all here for it

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I have missed the Paris info. Why has her ex agrees to go? Is lily going too? Do they go this Thursday? Poor mad will be all over the place. And if he doesn’t like the amount of people on their resort then he won’t like Disney land Paris? Is it not always busy there? She will end up with a lanyard on herself to garner more attention to them
Apparently they both wanted to take him to DLP so agreed to go together for his birthday . Aren’t we Lils isn’t going

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I have missed the Paris info. Why has her ex agrees to go? Is lily going too? Do they go this Thursday? Poor mad will be all over the place. And if he doesn’t like the amount of people on their resort then he won’t like Disney land Paris? Is it not always busy there? She will end up with a lanyard on herself to garner more attention to them
If he has any sense he will misplace his passport 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.