Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
You’ll just have to go beefy hunting 😂
Had a look at her profile, rolled my eyes at the comments about trying to catch the trolls out 🤣 YAWN. Not just your trolls, your ‘huns’ are looking at you like you now talk absolute se (always have). Her page is literally dedicated to her trolls, not the ones ‘lining her pocket’.
She just looks absolutely ridiculous. Late 30s and rolling about the sand with her spaniels ears flopping about blowing kissing in to her phone. Beefy… please read that last part and let us know if you actually comprehend how sad you sound ?? 😮‍💨

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Another comment from another deluded hun 🤣🤣🤣🤣 totally contradicting herself too 😭 send this person help 🙏🏼
Firstly, who the fk is she to say to any woman that being a size 8 misery isn’t sexy?…. Then goes on to say we should be happy any size 8-28 😭🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ make yer mind up hen! I can assure you right now I’m more in love with my body that Vav is right now, old misery guts that she is…..

Also the search at the top 🤣😭 Vav even tiktok is dropping ye hints hen

Attachments

• IMG_9004.png
    IMG_9004.png
    195.1 KB · Views: 220
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
🥴🤢🤮🤮

Oh and a wee mention of doing something for L today 🤦🏻‍♀️

Can’t wait to hear the review of Malaga airport for check in 🤣 it may be not too bad at night time check in right enough
To be honest a clicked off. She appeared as I was scrolling my FYP, I couldn’t stop looking at the bogey I scrolled on. At this point she’ll be trying to charge it rent or ask it to start paying her to be in her TikTok’s.
Before she decided to hit record she was sat on her arse picking her beak. 🫢

Mar 7, 2024
Had a look at her profile, rolled my eyes at the comments about trying to catch the trolls out 🤣 YAWN. Not just your trolls, your ‘huns’ are looking at you like you now talk absolute se (always have). Her page is literally dedicated to her trolls, not the ones ‘lining her pocket’.
She just looks absolutely ridiculous. Late 30s and rolling about the sand with her spaniels ears flopping about blowing kissing in to her phone. Beefy… please read that last part and let us know if you actually comprehend how sad you sound ?? 😮‍💨
lol spaniels ears 🐶

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She is so predictable folk say she doesn’t mention lily then bang she mentions lily, who has been asking her why Max is always in his buggy I haven’t seen any comments, plus do his nursery or soon to be school going to be putting him in his buggy. She is just lazy and well that’s the kids off school on Tuesday as she won’t put them in if she gets home early hours of the morning, I bet ya max doesn’t go as if whah she says is true they are going to Paris on the Thursday lily will be punted to school I bet though.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Food , food , glorius food ... There's nothing quite like it , eh Vav ! Since that's all you wake up thinking about and what a super healthy menu you've been discussing this morning . Wee boy , is what school age this year and getting wheeled out in a stroller. What , to restrain him running about , to save you going after him ?! Will you be pushing him around in a stroller too , when he's a teenager bigger and stronger . Get aff yer phone , absolute weapon !

Mar 8, 2024
I have missed the Paris info. Why has her ex agrees to go? Is lily going too? Do they go this Thursday? Poor mad will be all over the place. And if he doesn’t like the amount of people on their resort then he won’t like Disney land Paris? Is it not always busy there? She will end up with a lanyard on herself to garner more attention to them

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I have missed the Paris info. Why has her ex agrees to go? Is lily going too? Do they go this Thursday? Poor mad will be all over the place. And if he doesn’t like the amount of people on their resort then he won’t like Disney land Paris? Is it not always busy there? She will end up with a lanyard on herself to garner more attention to them
IMG_1284.png

It will be busy, the French kids get different weeks depending on which part of France they are from, we went to Paris and it wasn’t the school hols and it was mobbed we did it before my daughter went to nursery max will not cope with Disney even if he has a lanyard everyone has them so you do still need to Que a little bit she will just be expected to just get straight on a ride or to meet a character I would love to hear her use the line do you know who I am, I am a content creator from Tik tok 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
IMG_1284.png

It will be busy, the French kids get different weeks depending on which part of France they are from, we went to Paris and it wasn’t the school hols and it was mobbed we did it before my daughter went to nursery max will not cope with Disney even if he has a lanyard everyone has them so you do still need to Que a little bit she will just be expected to just get straight on a ride or to meet a character I would love to hear her use the line do you know who I am, I am a content creator from Tik tok 🤣🤣
She will be walking round filming herself and acting like she’s famous. Wonder will her ex get in her vidoes. Bet if he doesn’t she will show his arm, leg or foot next to hers to make it look like they are getting close and getting along so nicely.
It will be rammed then. Poor Max. She didn’t research it very well about school holidays there

Status
Not open for further replies.